Is anyone else having problems with the Modern warfare 2 update?

Discus and support Is anyone else having problems with the Modern warfare 2 update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had no problems playing MW2 until the update, the update wouldn’t install I kept getting installation stopped, game corrupted. So I uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amber :P, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Amber :P
    Amber :P Guest

I had no problems playing MW2 until the update, the update wouldn’t install I kept getting installation stopped, game corrupted. So I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the game. Now I can’t install the game at all I keep getting installation stopped when I try to launch the game I get the “game corrupted code” anyways I followed up with Xbox support where restart the console factory reset the console, switched Wi-Fi’s, deleted and reinstalled accounts, deleted and reinstalled other games, tried clearing local game, resetting Wi-Fi, downloading using my hotspot, checked if the game was linked to other accounts, and confirmed that I purchased the game. I really don’t know what else to to I’m super annoyed that I spent over 100$ to not be able to play the game after the first update :/ I reached out to Activision and they don’t seem to want to help, any recommendations?

:)

Amber :P, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Amber

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    If not, may I know if you tried installing the game remotely?
  3. Dexxoh Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Game Download Corrupted

No, the locale can't be the problem. I purchased Modern Warfare 3 on February 2, 2015. I got hacked on February 15, 2015. Or sooner, because that's the last time my account was License Transfered. So it must have been the anonymous hacker. But what I don't
    understand is how my currency is in Pounds because I'm looking at my Purchase History. There was NEVER any purchase made that wasn't under US Dollars. So, I'm searching for a solution. Does anyone else has this issue with a downloaded version of Modern Warfare
    3? I've seen a recent topic about someone else's Modern Warfare 2 with the same issue, but I'm guessing this might not be an Xbox Service issue. I've had this issue for literally weeks, almost a month ago.
  4. Raider Pap Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

No was trying to re download the map packs, because I erase them and all the stuff for modern warfare 2 off the hard drive. Was trying to download the maps back to the hard drive and won't do it right at end errors. Does anyone know is there a way to burn
    the maps and updates for modern warfare 2 on a CD? That what I half to do to update the dashboard when there dashboard updates.
  5. tassmannn Win User

What is the best call of duty made?

Modern warfare 2, and the original Black Ops...anyone remember COD 2?
  6. Raider Pap Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

Mister Gwyther, there no problem with updating the dashboard, did that with a CD. The error code 3524-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570 with Modern Warfare 2.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having problems with the Modern warfare 2 update? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  5. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  6. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  7. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  8. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...