Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS?

Discus and support Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've used voice chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming before, but yesterday my party couldn't hear me, though I could hear them. I've contacted Xbox Support and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/daffodilbill, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS?

I've used voice chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming before, but yesterday my party couldn't hear me, though I could hear them. I've contacted Xbox Support and they troubleshot with me a few things, but ultimately it was stuff I already tried myself. Most importantly, I've made sure that the mic is being accessed by my browser (Chrome). I've checked to make sure the mic is actually sending a signal, AND the signal is being received on other websites like vocaroo. None of my headset settings have changed, though there's not very many options to change between MacOS and Xbox Cloud Gaming.

submitted by /u/daffodilbill
    [link] [comments]

/u/daffodilbill, Oct 25, 2022
  2. mo geo Win User

Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

I have been having the same issue and although entering a voice chat eliminates the issue for the streamer, anyone else that joins the VC will be stuttering on stream, making multiplayer xbox streams unwatchable.

Has anyone found an official response from a Microsoft expert on this issue yet?
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Does voice chat work for Xbox Cloud in macOS using Safari?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help using your mic through cloud gaming.

I believe the restrictions also applies on MacOS since they are more likely similar with the other OS for Apple. If your mic is working on other devices or other apps you have on your computer then there is no issue with the mic but it is just not supported unfortunately.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

Hello Noxaylox,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with the Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) guild voice chat and you were able to replicate it on different platform: Steam Deck, Android and PC. Just to set your expectation that the Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on Beta version and there may be long wait times to play on this platform. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. Can we confirm if there is an issue with the voice chat with other games? Please try playing other Xbox Cloud Gaming games and let us know.
    2. May we know if you have already tried the Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta website? It seems like you have tried playing the game from another platform and if you were not on Xbox Cloud Gaming on those platforms try this link and let me know if you still have issues with the guild voice chat: Xbox.com/Play
    3. Since this guild voice chat can be muted by a player or else you can manage to mute yourself, may we know if you have tried to see if you were muted on the platform?

If the issue is isolated to the guild voice chat on Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) only, it would be best to reach out to the game support and report this issue. Otherwise, if this happens to every game in Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta then we need to raise this concern to the Team Xbox by utilizing the feedback option in the platform.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. BangtangSoya Win User

Is anyone else having issues with voice communic?

An Xbox embassador commented on my comment and said to go to settings and>privacy and online safety>Xbox privacy>>view details and customize> communication and multiplayer and block and disable everything then power cycle the console (hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds) and turn it back on. Then navigate once more to communication and multiplayer and enable everything then power cycle again and it'll reset these settings on the account. I tried it and it did fix 2 issues but I still cannot hear people or speak in game chat or in Xbox party chat.
  6. thaleeeyah Win User

Is anyone else having issues with voice communic?

We are also having the same issues since the last update. Headset is on mute the whole game, but I can hear the others. I went through every audio and privacy setting I could find but everything seems to check out. I’m bout to reset the whole thing I guesss
Thema:

Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS?

1. Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS? - Similar Threads - Anyone Else Having

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...