Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type

Discus and support Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I had to do some electrical work earlier today so shut down my home server to do the work when I was done I powered it back on and when I got back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RHR cats, Aug 19, 2022.

1. RHR cats
    RHR cats Guest

So, I had to do some electrical work earlier today so shut down my home server to do the work when I was done I powered it back on and when I got back online, I kept getting an unavailable Nat error I tried changing my protocol for my proxy server but still nothing I've restarting my console and still nothing please help

:)

RHR cats, Aug 19, 2022
  2. RHR cats Win User

So an update on the unavailable net issue I reverted the old Xbox one back to Delta preview and it fix the issue But I put it back in Alpha i’m not even going to mess with reverting the other two back because there will be an update in a day or two that should fix it. But for those who are also having the same issue that I was having just revert back your preview and it should fix it until the new update is released. The only real issue I have with an unavailable Nat is it’s difficult to play games like Friday the 13th because it is player hosted and it’s hard to play with friends due to the fact its difficult to join a in game party due to the unavailable nat However when the next update releases this should no longer be an issue because Microsoft should have it fixed by then. Thank you all for your continuing support and assistance with this ongoing issue
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

But this home server, is connected to an ISP (Internet service provider) right?

Are you able to check the NAT type using a windows laptop?

Open the Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network
    If you don't see the app, you may need to download first from the store

-----

Also, please try the connecting your console to a different wifi network temporarily as advised previously (Mobile hotspot)
  4. RHR cats Win User

So apparently this started happening yesterday morning before I even did the work because my brother is having the same issue with his one S he said it started happening after an update witch I didn’t even play yesterday morning after my console updated so that’s probably what is causing this issue. Btw just to clarify I don’t have a router I have a home server I hard line everything I do have three wireless access point’s that are connected to the server they are only used for our phone’s and a couple of laptops But I’ve never had problems with unavailable Nat before
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update, if you're using an insider preview that could be the reason, please leave the program and once you go back to an stable version check the NAT type again

And also share this feedback with insider team using this tutorial:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  6. RHR cats Win User

Yes I am I’m an alpha member I only had one friend that was also in alpha and I was trying to get a hold of him but he’s no longer in Alpha he’s in Delta now he got tired of the constant updates so he unenrolled Alpha
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...