Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts

Discus and support Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been having issues trying to find players due to the Xbox looking for group being overrun with bots does Microsoft and or Xbox know ab the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xStanton, Aug 13, 2022.

1. xStanton
    xStanton Guest

Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts

Been having issues trying to find players due to the Xbox looking for group being overrun with bots does Microsoft and or Xbox know ab the issue

:)

xStanton, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Euporiaa Win User

Hi gamer yes my name is and many games have been having this problem there is not much you can do I’m aware that blocking the acc does not do anything games like rocket league and etc.. have been hit hard try not to click on they they could contain harsh content.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, xStanton! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm very sorry to hear you've had a bad experience using the Looking For Group feature, I understand how this can be frustrating.

- When encountering an issue with games, apps, and features on the Xbox Network, the best thing to do is file a report through the "Report a Problem" app (Xbox) or the "Feedback Hub" (Windows). Using these apps ensures your reports will reach the appropriate teams at Xbox:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

- You may also submit Ideas and Requests for improvement through the Xbox Idea Hub at: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

- Additionally, even though it's not ideal and it may defeat the purpose of LFG to a certain extent, a workaround to these unwanted interactions would be setting your LFG posts to "Friends Only". My apologies if this is something you tried or thought of already.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  4. Tazey123 Win User

xbox game bar pc

i tried what you wrote and it still gave me this: there's was a problem posting your looking for group

everything else works fine i can join parties and i talk write etc its only when i try to create a post in looking for group i have an issue
  5. Kegler73 Win User

How to be a good clan leader?

Yep, if you're trying to run your own group, the last thing you want to do is join another. Otherwise you won't have time to run yours.

The people posting to you to join their group don't want you to do well at running your group, they just want you to join there's to give them another member.

I'm going to post a link to a good leadership discussion thread at Enjin.com. Before I do I want to make it clear that you DO NOT have to join any specific clan or group to use the Enjin forums, you just need to sign up for their website. But I'm looking
    at the forum right now while not logged in, so you may not have to do that either.

Here's the thread:

www.enjin.com/.../549472

Friendly word of advice: If you're serious about making your group succeed DO NOT join anyone else's group until yours is at least a year old. Then you can start joining others strictly in the limited capacity as a representative of yours. If you join other
    groups too soon they'll try to trick you into handing your group over, giving up on yours and just participating in theirs, or push you into worthless alliances.

Good luck to you, hope the link helps.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Posting issues on Looking for Groups

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...