Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones?

Discus and support Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing my Series X and noticed the sound didn't sound as loud as it normally does. When I use the UI with my headphones it's normally quite loud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thel4stSAIYAN, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones?

I was playing my Series X and noticed the sound didn't sound as loud as it normally does. When I use the UI with my headphones it's normally quite loud and I get directional audio from using Dolby Atmos and I wasn't getting any of this so I checked my audio settings in the system settings and it was displaying Dolby Atmos for headphones so everything normal. I launched the Dolby Access app and everything was normal, I went over to settings and changed my eq from game to music and it was like the Atmos started working again, I was able to change the eq back to game and it still worked. My sound was louder and I had the directional audio back when browsing the UI.

Now if I disconnected my headphones and reconnected the same thing happens and I have to redo the whole process to get the Atmos to kick back in. Is anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/thel4stSAIYAN
    [link] [comments]

/u/thel4stSAIYAN, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Kmill85 Win User

Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

It's definitely not an AV issue. If you take a minute to type the issue into google search drive you'll find all different dolby atmos setups with different sound systems and Tv's that are very capable of providing dolby atmos and you'll find they all have the same issue with no solution.

I have the latest LG G1 OLED with the latest SP11RA dolby atmos soundbar with the same issue. the games are unplayable in Dolby atmos due to the delay. I have it changed to 7.1 for gaming, but I purchased the system to play dolby atmos gaming.
  3. kev edin Win User

Dolby atmos question

My lg Dolby atmos sound system shows everything in Dolby atmos, I know there has been a issues with the app.

But I agree not every game supports Dolby atmos đź‘Ť
  4. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
  5. skylaar Win User

Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Atmos stopped working.

Thema:

Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones?

1. Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having issues with voice communic?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues with voice communic?: So game chat was working fine, and I could hear people in game. 2 days ago, in the evening I couldn't speak or hear people in game. I went to my privacy settings, and everything is enabled and is...
  3. Insider here: Anyone else having issues installing certain disc on the Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider here: Anyone else having issues installing certain disc on the Series X?: Just bought Sonic Frontiers and woudn't install at all. Put in AC: Valhalla that I also bought today the console instantly read it booted and started to read. Anyone else having this kind of...
  4. Anyone else still having pc issues with the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else still having pc issues with the Xbox app?: Almost 24 hours the xbox app has been giving me generic errors saying "check internet" blah blah blah though I am updated, even reinstalled the app and still not able to play any games......
  5. Is anyone else having problems with the Modern warfare 2 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Modern warfare 2 update?: I had no problems playing MW2 until the update, the update wouldn’t install I kept getting installation stopped, game corrupted. So I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the game. Now I can’t...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble buying the new cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble buying the new cod: Every time I try to pay for it it says something went wrong I have more than enough money in my account and it still doesn’t work c430326d-13a6-4460-8419-3b16bb4b459c
  7. Anyone else having trouble with crisis 2 remastered achievements not unlocking??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble with crisis 2 remastered achievements not unlocking??: So I recently played Crysis 2 remastered for the series x. And as well until all of a sudden my game stopped unlocking achievements. I'm on level 9 and I did not get the story-related achievement...
  8. Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Anyone Else Having Issues With Voice Chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming on MacOS?: I've used voice chat in Xbox Cloud Gaming before, but yesterday my party couldn't hear me, though I could hear them. I've contacted Xbox Support and they troubleshot with me a few things, but...
  9. Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension?: i got suspended yesterday outta the blue and i checked the website and it said Gamerpic, so i looked at the details section. absolutely nothing? no reason for why i might've been suspended. Is...
  10. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?: I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up screen sound either changed or is bugged. It’s...