Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft...

Discus and support Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary addition from the Xbox store? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Real DoubleRR, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft...

Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary addition from the Xbox store? I bought the digital Deluxe addition on March 8th 2023 and it ran fine for a couple of days after the install. The next day I tried to play the game but got a message from the game saying that it has been released yet and to check the release date. Obviously the game has been out for the series s/x since last year. I then go to the Xbox store and now it's showing that I haven't even purchased the game, even though it shows up as purchased in the billing and purchasing account. Plus the game won't even pop up in my game library. So I then decided to try to re-purchase the game on the 11th of March. But just two days later I ran into the same issue. Now I'm out $180 dollars for two copies of the same game that I can even play. If anyone can help me figure this out I would be extremely grateful because as of right now I'm totally out of options.

:)

The Real DoubleRR, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary addition from the Xbox store?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may be related to Xbox's issue and there was an update from them:

"A small subset of users may be asked to pay again for a recent purchase. We'll be refunding impacted purchases soon, but if you'd like to request a refund now, visit https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...;

We'll check first, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, validate if you can see the transactions as "completed", once confirmed, remove and re-add your account.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. deadboy5280 Win User

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

Contacted Microsoft Support regarding this issue, was advised to 'return the game' that there is an issue on the disc.... anyone have a digital copy of the game (not on BluRay) that is having the issue? Anyone else think it odd that Microsoft would say
    "our disc distribution of Forza 5 is crap so return it"? Is the digital version crap as well? Is Forza 6 going to be crap as well, and only suitable for the deaf or those who like to reboot every race to not hear distortion and static? Seems like if this
    were a universal problem there would be a heck of a lot more complaints on this thread and others... Has anyone else opened a "case" with Microsoft to report it?
  4. Sub2ero 360 Win User

checkout a few screen shots of windows 8

anyone buying the full version on windows8 when it comes out
  5. MPGamer18 Win User

Microsoftstore.com guaranteed release date delivery.

If $15 doesn't mean that much to you or anyone else for that matter, never buy from the Microsoft Store. They are leagues behind Amazon.com in terms of their customer service and when they make a mistake, like they did with my order, they do NOTHING to correct
    it. I ended up having to pay for a return when I cancelled the item 4 times prior to it being shipped. Incompetence comes to mind when I think about the MS store.

I've never had a problem ordering digitally from them or even working with support over a digital issue.

Always go with Amazon.com or another site that has good customer service.
  6. NANZA 420 Win User

Already locked up my x1

I did buy the game...combo breaker version...and have been enjoying the game up until this Lil mishap. I'm calling Microsoft tomorrow to see if they can help. Cuz, I'm not very patient when it comes to my digital games not working right on my expensive new
    toy made for playing digital games. Lol
Thema:

Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft...

1. Is anyone else having issues when it comes to buying the digital version of Microsoft... - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  3. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  4. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  7. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...
  8. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  9. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  10. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...