Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing...

Discus and support Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For example i hate the witcher 3s fighting mechanics and would never buy it yet my console is trying to download the dlcs/updates and not the game that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HYBRiDxMONSTERz, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing...

For example i hate the witcher 3s fighting mechanics and would never buy it yet my console is trying to download the dlcs/updates and not the game that i never purches so why! can someone help or maybe xbox support get ahold of me like I've been asking for days!!!

:)

HYBRiDxMONSTERz, Dec 23, 2022
  2. HYBRiDxMONSTERz Win User

Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing up in their download queue and can get them to go away.

I do have my console set as home on a friends console and vice-versa but neither of us have or would want the witcher.
  3. HYBRiDxMONSTERz Win User

Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing up in their download queue and can get them to go away.

Yeah I've checked with them and they haven't got the game or claimed anything for it. The part that bothers me the most about this situation is not just my updates getting stuck in queue but I can tell them to start the download process tell them to cancel and delete but the next day they are back. That's why I've been trying to get microsoft support to contact me to figure out why this is even an issue and if they can resolve it.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Have you checked with your friend?

Sometimes when I claim a free piece of DLC, it automatically downloads to my home Xbox even if the game it's for is not installed, rather than just being attached to my account, so I think that's the most likely explanation of what's happening here; your friend bought/claimed it, and that caused it to be added to the download queue on your console.

If it's not that and nobody else has access to your account/Xbox, I don't know what it could be.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Do you game share with someone? Is your console set as someone else's home Xbox?

Does anyone else have access to your console or account?
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Why The Outrage is being ignored by MS

Truth be told, they could offer the system to me for free and while I would take it, it wouldnt change much. I still wouldnt invest in buying games that I may end up losing the ability to play. And even then, I would only even consider buying exclusives,
    as all other games that are multiplatform I would surely buy for another console where I dont face that risk.
Thema:

Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing...

1. Is anyone else having games they don't own or wouldnt even remotely consider buying showing... - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...