Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?...

Discus and support Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Logged on and none of my friends show up in my friends list and all my chats are gone. Call my friend get him to hop on he invited me to a party but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dennis Booth1, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?...

Logged on and none of my friends show up in my friends list and all my chats are gone. Call my friend get him to hop on he invited me to a party but I couldn’t fully join just hear hum talk. Then i left and my name disappeared from his friends list in front of his eyes. I’ve restarted several times which has done nothing.

:)

Dennis Booth1, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

How is it not working?

Keep in mind, the preview for that plan is ending, so there are some features that don't work currently. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-friends-family-faq#:~:text=August%2015%2C%202023%3A%20Existing%20memberships,will%20no%20longer%20be%20available.
  3. MJ Nel1 Win User

Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

True, I understand this part, but none of the other members on this program can access their games besides me even though I bought it. Now how do I fix it so they can also enjoy the last few days that is left?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you? Or joining parties etc like me right now? Restarting did not help

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  5. Mewtwo-7DCB34A0-9549 Win User

Gamerscore fluctuations

I too just realised I am experiencing this. Anyone know if there is a fix in the works? Our consoles show the correct gamerscore and if friends look they too see the correct one. But here on the forums it's not. Is this like this for everyone else too?
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

What the hell is up with this game?

Across all the games you mentioned my k/d has avg between 0.4 to 0.75. Even in private lobbies, with friends, or with anyone else. I not seeing the your problem.
Thema:

Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?...

1. Is anyone else experiencing problems with seing their friends? Or their friends seeing you?... - Similar Threads - anyone else experiencing

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  5. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  7. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  8. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  9. Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?: Every time when I log on to the game it starts to lag then kick me off, I’ve noticed people complaining about it too 3bcb1a6c-e71f-4f7b-80af-601e91f890eb
  10. Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...: Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when installing the game? The error code seems to be 0x87e0000f, but any other game I try to download off game...