Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?

Discus and support Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time when I log on to the game it starts to lag then kick me off, I’ve noticed people complaining about it too 3bcb1a6c-e71f-4f7b-80af-601e91f890eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Starling9724, May 20, 2023.

1. Starling9724
    Starling9724 Guest

Every time when I log on to the game it starts to lag then kick me off, I’ve noticed people complaining about it too

:)

Starling9724, May 20, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you experiencing this issue? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

I was having a similar issue with an xbox game recently. I had to uninstall the game, reset the console and then reinstall. I would suggest that or checking the Forza forums to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Is anyone else experiencing....?

The game has just been released, so minor bugs are expected. Try closing it, restarting the console and launching it again. I'll drop in more tips if I experience the issue on my end.
    What do you mean by "the game has just been released"? T60 Power Armor is from Fallout. What Fallout game are you saying has just ben released?
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Is anyone else experiencing....?

Hello Cathy, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The game has just been released, so minor bugs are expected. Try closing it, restarting the console and launching it again. I'll drop in more tips if I experience the issue on my end.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Jesse.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Has anyone else experienced this?

hardware manufacturers work hdd space out as 1000GB = 1TB - software does not, software works as follows.

1024KB = 1MB - 1024MB = 1GB - 1024GB = 1TB

So the usable space on any new 1TB hdd after formatting is about 931GB then you have to exclude system files and reserved space that the xbox system uses. in that reserved space is updates, recordings, screenshots, temp files etc etc.

this is the same for ANY system that uses a HDD/SSD. be it consoles or pc or any other device out there.

take for example my 4TB SSD in my PC after formatting i get a useable space of 3.638TB.

the same is for phone storage too.

so what you are seeing is normal, yes it is a bit shady but has been like this forever. technically they are not wrong, it does indeed have a 1TB hdd in, but i think it is about time they show the correct amount useable once formatted and OS, reserved space is used.

By this time though it is now common knowledge as has been this way for decades.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza? - Similar Threads - anyone else experiencing

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  6. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  8. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  9. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  10. Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...: Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when installing the game? The error code seems to be 0x87e0000f, but any other game I try to download off game...