Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

Discus and support Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jayden Mende, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Jayden Mende
    Jayden Mende Guest

My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code, nothing. I've also tried signing out of the app as well as uninstalling it to no avail. I even found a "Repair" setting within my "Apps & Features" which sadly did nothing. I really want to get this app working again as it's the only way I can talk to my console friends while gaming cross-platform. Has anyone encountered this before & have a possible solution?

:)

Jayden Mende, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Jayden Mende Win User

I did save them as such, yes. I even went through the process again to make sure I didn't make any errors. It only gives me the option to "Run with Powershell"

I'm running Windows 10
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Did you save it as .ps1?

Which Windows version you are using?
  4. Jayden Mende Win User

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for reaching out to me on this matter! I've copied & saved both the scripts but when I right click on the Powershell files, the "Run as Administrator" option does not appear. Please advise!

- Jayden
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Jayden, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please follow these steps:

Open Notepad.

Copy and paste the following PowerShell script into the empty Notepad document:

Get-AppXPackage WindowsStore -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Press Ctrl+S to open the Save As dialog box.

In the File name box, type Script1.ps1

Change the Save as type box to All Files (*.*)

Click Save.

Repeat the process to create the second script:

Open Notepad.

Copy and paste the following PowerShell script into the empty Notepad document:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

In the File name box, type Script2.ps1

Change the Save as type box to All Files (*.*)

Click Save.

Right-click the PowerShell Script1 and select Run as administrator.

Repeat the process but this time select Script2.

Restart your device.

Let me know if it works!
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

pc gamepass choose what to install not working

Hi block,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Can you uninstall the current version you have of the Xbox App and download and install this version . Xbox App for Windows PC | Xbox . Please check back and let us know if this fixes your issue.
Thema:

1. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC? - Similar Threads - anyone currently having

2. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  3. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  4. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  5. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  6. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  7. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  8. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  9. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  10. Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?: Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue? 26842a73-0791-4d3a-880a-5f0f687213c3