Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

Discus and support Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When attempting to load Overwatch 2, you meet the normal syncing information pop-up screen, but it now fails every time. I have, of course, uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lackadaisical6, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

When attempting to load Overwatch 2, you meet the normal syncing information pop-up screen, but it now fails every time. I have, of course, uninstalled and tried again later, but it didn't help, as you can imagine. Thoughts?

:)

Lackadaisical6, Mar 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I can't get past the log in part.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Try the following

Deleting Profile:

It is easy to remove a Microsoft from the Xbox One console, as it is not necessary to enter the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the panel.

Select System> Settings> Account> Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed and then select Remove to confirm.

When you conclude, select close.

Cleaning the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the source/cable from the socket and leave it for 2 minutes, then you can turn on it.

Adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the panel.

Select your player image in the upper left corner of the screen, roll down and select add new.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select ENTER.

Important do not select obtain a new account unless you want to do this. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you have forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the lost account solution.

Enter the Microsoft account password you want to add and select ENTER.

Read Microsoft's service contract and the Privacy Policy and select accepted.

Follow the steps to configure the input and security options to add your Microsoft account to the Xbox One console.
  3. OmG Sc0pezZ Win User

sync data problem

I'm having a problem syncing data on forza horizon 2. I'm loading the game up and it keeps saying sync data and it keeps saying that for hours on end. I have not been able to play forza for about 2-3 months now because of this issue. could somebody please
    tell me what's going on. I understand there having a problem with the cloud storage nut does anyone know when its going to be fixed?
  4. David Ashkar Win User

Xbox app win11 with free pass, downloading error 0x8

Update: Managed to download 2 games. Seems like the problem is in my internet connection (maybe router ports?) as the download started when switched to a data hotspot. Still cannot play any games because I'm stuck on a loading or syncing data screen, and cannot play using my data allowance.
  5. soldierjona Win User

Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

I can't Sync dark souls 3 data or load calibration!!!! HELP!! I tried everything! uninstall profile, hard reset, factory reset, uninstall game ect. the data sync stops at 99% everytime!
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Lost all Overwatch data

Thema:

Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

1. Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I... - Similar Threads - anybody else unable

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  4. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  5. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate...
  6. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  7. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  8. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  9. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...
  10. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...