Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

Discus and support Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonPetre1, Nov 16, 2023.

1. JonPetre1
    JonPetre1 Guest

Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate some pointers as to what I can do. It’s only happening with COD. And it happens always in the middle of a multiplayer game, although occasionally it’s happened in multiplayer lobby. I have yet to get through on full multiplayer game without it crashing my Xbox. I have also looked at all the hdmi settings on my TV, which is HiSense 50” 4K and thought there maybe a HCL issue here but again, I am stumped by this. I have also uninstalled warzone but the issue still happens. I’ve been through actovision troubleshooting and also Microsoft online help about profiles, resetting console, re-installed game etc but nothing yet. Help? TIA.

:)

JonPetre1, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JonPetre1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are experiencing crashing and locking up when playing the game in Xbox Series S. It seems that the issue you are experiencing is already an in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team to get the most accurate troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. Let us help you how to submit a ticket request to the dedicated team.

To submit a ticket request, click on this link: Support Options | Activision Support and make to fill out the form that best describe your concern and click submit after.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. JonPetre1 Win User

Thanks Guys. I have filed a support request with Activision support.
  4. ReiiZeN Win User

YouTube app

Xbox One X question.

Hi has anybody else also experienced system lock up and or crash after closing or using the youtube app? I have tried all of the usuals, uninstall/reinstall, uninstall reset system to factory/ reinstall. I always have the same issue, lock up and or system
    crash after use. Everything else runs perfect. If so, did u find a solution? “Xbox One X” (works flawless on One S)

-Thanks
    Yes
  5. williama28 Win User

game crashes back to home screen

well there is no errors for one and two the game locks up with a repeating sound for a brief moment and three it then crashes to the home screen of the xbox and four the crashes happen sporadically and intermittently i am unable to do troubleshooting steps due to the crashes are unpredictable i won't know when they happen they just pop up and can cause progress to be interrupted i am using series S model this only happens on xbox one games played on series S
  6. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
Thema:

1. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S? - Similar Threads - anybody else having

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  5. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  6. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  7. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  8. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  9. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...
  10. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...