is anybody else experiencing performance issues on the home screen, and in apps?

Discus and support is anybody else experiencing performance issues on the home screen, and in apps? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed today that performance is garbage in the home screen, in my "games and apps" and in apps. Game performance is perfectly fine though.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DHPuppy, Sep 1, 2022.

1. /u/DHPuppy
    /u/DHPuppy Guest

is anybody else experiencing performance issues on the home screen, and in apps?

I noticed today that performance is garbage in the home screen, in my "games and apps" and in apps. Game performance is perfectly fine though.

submitted by /u/DHPuppy
    [link] [comments]

/u/DHPuppy, Sep 1, 2022
  2. TeddieO Win User

Anybody have luck moving the Xbox app/xbox app games to another drive on your PC due to space limitations

Thats the same issue im experiencing when trying to move or delete the xbox app...greyed out. Thanks for the feedback anybody else?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One S is running extremely slow

Hello Michael._,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S performing slowly and not loading the home screen. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games & apps installed.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. Pinocchiho Win User

Unable to play video media content from USB while signed out of XboxLIVE

Has anybody else experienced this issue? So far I've replicated this on 4 xbox 360 slims.
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox reset

Hi there,

a factory reset isn't something that should happen automatically, haven't heard anybody else experiencing this issue yet.
  6. DavidMcinally Win User

4oD and Netflix Wont Play video?!!

I have the same problem with the machinima app when i try to play a video it takes me back to my home screen the xbox home screen not the machinima home screen but everything else works fine is anyone else getting this prob too
Thema:

1. is anybody else experiencing performance issues on the home screen, and in apps? - Similar Threads - anybody else experiencing

2. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  3. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  4. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  5. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate...
  6. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  7. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  8. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  9. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...
  10. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...