Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth...

Discus and support Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been using a standard Bluetooth (4.0) USB dongle for nearly a year and I experience unregistered inputs from xbox controller(s). Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pdtpat, Nov 30, 2022.

1. pdtpat
    pdtpat Guest

Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth...

I have been using a standard Bluetooth (4.0) USB dongle for nearly a year and I experience unregistered inputs from xbox controller(s). Bluetooth headphones (I disabled headset feature in sound settings) are sometimes simultaneously paired with the same dongle. Do I upgrade dongle? Do I need two dongles?

:)

pdtpat, Nov 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth on pc?

I would say you likely need 2 dongles to ensure adequate bandwidth. You do not need the official one.
  3. E3gok Ha TaHke Win User

Xbox One S Controller + Chatpad + Win10 = works only wired. Help

Update: solved. The chatpad wont work via Bluetooth-connection. You'll need to buy the official microsoft wireless adapter. Now everything works perfekt.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

According to official Wireless adapter description:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters...

Wireless adapter is intended only to connect controllers

In this case you may need to connect the headset via regular PC bluetooth settings
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate while using in-game

If you aren’t using the official Xbox wireless adapter, only basic controls are supported through Bluetooth
  6. MCMicrosoft Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not connecting to Xbox Accessories store app on Windows 10 PC!

Yes,

Under Human Interface Devices, as Xbox One Wireless Controller. This is when connected with the Microsoft wireless USB dongle.

I’ve also seen the controller under game controllers when initially connected via Bluetooth. But I abandoned using it via Bluetooth with my windows 10 pc. Only wireless adapter now.
Thema:

1. Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth... - Similar Threads - official microsoft wireless

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  5. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  6. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  7. Do the gangsters of Microsoft have an official reason for making it impossible to refund a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the gangsters of Microsoft have an official reason for making it impossible to refund a...: Allegedly I am supposed to look at my Xbox order history to see a purchase I made on a desktop windows Microsoft Store purchase? Well my order history is empty. And YES I have ensured that it is...
  8. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  9. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...
  10. Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage: I was talking to a human agent at Xbox Support regarding an issue, and while he could not help me with my issue, he suggested I try the 'Feedback' link at the bottom of the support.xbox.com page....