Is Alpha a higher tier than beta?

Discus and support Is Alpha a higher tier than beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was just looking in my settings & noticed I have Alpha available. I don't want to switch if it's lower than Beta. TIA submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xBlueshirts102x, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Is Alpha a higher tier than beta?

I was just looking in my settings & noticed I have Alpha available. I don't want to switch if it's lower than Beta. TIA

submitted by /u/xBlueshirts102x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xBlueshirts102x, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Albert X Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

I can't wait until it reaches the Beta tier as unfortunately I am not in the Alpha or Skip Ahead tiers. My friends who have tried it have all told me it works great.
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Preview support help

Ring 4 is the lowest of the levels and gets the update just before general release. It goes from Alpha > Beta > Ring 3 > Ring 4. Ring 3 does has different tiers also (I am in the lower).
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Reset itself

That is definitely odd behavior as the console should not reset on it's own. Is it possible someone else in the house reset it on you? Another possibility is if you had requested to leave the Xbox Insiders program and you were on a higher tier (ie.
    Alpha). Your console would be reset to remove any updates that have not been publicly released
  5. Frathos Win User

Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

AFAIK, they are testing some fixes now for Game DVR 4K clips in the Alpha Skip Ahead and possibly Alpha Dashboard preview releases. You will have to wait until testing finishes with the Beta and Delta tiers and the updates are released into the next public
    Dashboard release. If they follow past year releases, then the next public update may be in July or August 2020 (that's just my best guess at this time).
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

You will need to be a member of the Xbox Insiders to do this.

Unfortunately Avatars is only for Alpha and Alpha step ahead members (which is by invitation only).

If you are still interested though, you can build up your score to go through the different levels by providing feedback on questionnaires and bug reporting.

The more points you get the higher rank you can achieve to get higher placing in the program.

Once you have hit BETA level, give valid and constructive bug reporting and you could be picked for the Alpha or Alpha skip ahead group.

This will take a little time, so dont expect to be in Alpha within a couple of months, most people have been in Insiders for maybe 6-18 months before being picked for Alpha groups.
Thema:

Is Alpha a higher tier than beta?

1. Is Alpha a higher tier than beta? - Similar Threads - Alpha higher tier

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240410-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240410-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240408-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240408-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Higher fan speed on dashboard with alpha skip with series X

in XboX Insiders
    Higher fan speed on dashboard with alpha skip with series X: Has anyone else noticed a higher fan speed on the dashboard with Xbox series x with the alpha skip head build? submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  10. I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher

in XboX Insiders
    I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher: I haven't reset my Xbox One X since I got it on release and they did a lot of updates to make the UI faster, but in alpha they don't exactly do a good job of removing old data. It bogged down and...