Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS?

Discus and support Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't wanna start a discussion about how that would be possible here. Is it against the Terms of Service to add Resource and Skin Packs to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MissingNerd, Apr 9, 2022.

  1. MissingNerd
    MissingNerd Guest

    Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS?


    I don't wanna start a discussion about how that would be possible here. Is it against the Terms of Service to add Resource and Skin Packs to Xbox Minecraft?

    :)
     
    MissingNerd, Apr 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello MissingNerd, do not know if and exactly the information you are looking for, but I leave some reference links below, and any deeper doubt the idea would be to get into account with minecraft support.

    https://beebom.com/how-install-minecraft-textur...

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/minecraft/crea...

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us?msclkid=892...

    Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

    Minecraft version change

    There is no way of adding external mods to the Minecraft on Xbox as its against their ToS. The best version for modding would be the Minecraft Java Edition, which is PC only.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

    To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

    Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

    Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

    Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

    Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

    In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

    You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

    The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  5. IamJustinAaron Win User

    skin is not working

    Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  6. JumpyPine6494 Win User

    Is this against the tos?

    Can you show us where it says that in the code of conduct please?
Thema:

Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS?

Loading...
  1. Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS? - Similar Threads - adding Resource Packs

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...