is a new Skylanders game comming?

Discus and support is a new Skylanders game comming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really want to know if a new Skylanders game is coming 1b1cfe00-ce5a-4f76-82c0-ff68d27bafda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xander van Santen, Dec 4, 2022.

1. is a new Skylanders game comming?

I really want to know if a new Skylanders game is coming

:)

Xander van Santen, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Xander, with regard to new releases when there is any related information it is displayed on the Xbox News website.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/

As the game involves more than one developer like, Toys for Bob, Vicarious Visions, Com2uS, Beenox, XPEC Entertainment, N-Space can get hard something to be announced in this regard.

Ideally, you always check the News website and also the sites that specialize in games.
  3. ShaunPerry Win User

Call Of Duty : Ghosts

4. Lofty Who Win User

COD Ghosts runs smoothly on xbox one

5. Internet Expert Win User

skylanders

The full list of Skylanders games released for Xbox One is as follows:

- Skylanders: Swap Force (2013)

- Skylanders: Trap Team (2014)

- Skylanders: SuperChargers (2015)

- Skylanders: Imaginators (2016)

The other two, "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (2011)" and "Skylanders: Giants (2012)" are only for the Xbox 360, and they are not backward compatible with the Xbox One. (there are no plans as far as I know)
  6. Roland Zevon Win User

Microsoft: Buy The Rights to the Spyro Franchise

Skylanders is technically part of the Spyro franchise, and Skylanders seems to be making lots of money. Microsoft could, however, buy the rights to all Spyro games outside of Skylanders.
Thema:

1. is a new Skylanders game comming? - Similar Threads - Skylanders game comming

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. Problems with the compability of my Skylanders Portal of Power.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with the compability of my Skylanders Portal of Power.: I have bought Skylanders Superchargers on my Xbox One S because it's available in the store for 50 euros. The problem is that I have an old portal of power which is the Skylanders Trap Team Wii...
  5. Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...: I have bought skylanders imaginators on Xbox one. When I download it cause says has an update it just stops installation at 42%. I have restarted the game uninstalled reinstalled, it works after...
  6. Will skylanders ever come back i miss them so much?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders ever come back i miss them so much?: Hello my name is Mijo im a big fan of Skylanders i always played them with my brother snd i miss them so much so does anyone know will they ever come back? e95279fc-ade6-44ac-86c5-f2769207f1d5
  7. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...: would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that f275fecb-1309-497d-a681-5d371b29af37
  8. How can I fix the language on skylanders trap team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the language on skylanders trap team: On skylanders trap team there is a permanent Spanish dub. When I delete all saved data for the game so it allows me to choose the language no matter what I choose it had a Spanish dub. I have also...
  9. Skylanders Trap Team portal of power works on Xbox one but not Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skylanders Trap Team portal of power works on Xbox one but not Xbox series X: I wanted to try to play skylanders trap team on my new Xbox series X, but when I tried the series X wouldn’t recognize the portal of power, but when I tried on my Xbox one the portal of power...
  10. Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x: I just found my old skylanders and want to play the games but I keep getting errors 2cd99ec7-3ed7-4eae-823a-6689609a51aa