Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed?

Discus and support Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When we load blitz live on 360, the game starts up fine but when we go to leaderboards it states fails to load rankings. And because of this the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VonTweetyMJ, Nov 20, 2022.

  1. VonTweetyMJ
    VonTweetyMJ Guest

    Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed?


    When we load blitz live on 360, the game starts up fine but when we go to leaderboards it states fails to load rankings. And because of this the game freezes at the end of a twist or classic game.

    :)
     
    VonTweetyMJ, Nov 20, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed?

  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this VonTweetyMJ

    Sorry, are you referring to Bejeweled Blitz Live?
  4. Bud Crayne Win User

    Xbox One achievement Leaderboard

    I tried to be clear in my original post, the achievement leaderboard certainly does include 360 achievements. I have friends on the leaderboard who only have 360's. When the leaderboard fist started the person on top of my list only owned a 360, and at that
    time my achievement score also included my 360 achievements. This problem has only been happening for the last few weeks for me. It's not important to me where I am on the leaderboard, but if it's going to exist, it should be correct. It's just simple math.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

    The Division Beta start time

    Hello ShadowFang323,

    The beta will go live on Xbox One at 4am EST.

    ~Blitz
  6. fastharry Win User

    Only 15 days left What will you do in your free time?

    Gonna take the next 2 weeks and get my HPI Blitz ESE Short Course RC ready for winter indoor racing at Barnstormers in NY..

    s HPI Blitz
Thema:

Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed?

Loading...
  1. Is 360’s blitz live leaderboards going to be fixed? - Similar Threads - 360’s blitz live

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  10. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]