Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy]

Discus and support Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich habe aus versehen die digitale Vollversion eines Spieles gekauft das ich bereit als Disc Version besitze. Eigentlich wollte ich ein Add on für das... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRS PARADOX, May 3, 2020.

  1. DRS PARADOX
    DRS PARADOX Guest

    Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy]


    Ich habe aus versehen die digitale Vollversion eines Spieles gekauft das ich bereit als Disc Version besitze.

    Eigentlich wollte ich ein Add on für das Spiel und nicht die Download Version kaufen/ herunterladen.

    Besteht eine Möglichkeit diesen Kauf zu stornieren oder ähnliches ?

    [Translation - I accidentally bought the full digital version of a game that I already own as a disc version.

    I actually wanted to buy / download an add on for the game and not the download version.

    Is there a way to cancel this purchase or something similar?]

    :)
     
    DRS PARADOX, May 3, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy]

    Hello DRS PARADOX,

    Thank you for your post. If you've accidentally purchased a game you already own, please visit our

    Refund Request
    page, there an agent will be able to assist you with this issue.

    I hope this helps.
  3. EMP Preztio Win User

    HELP i cant Download or buy anything

    When i buy microsoft points... the Error is the same as like you dont got enough money on the card.... but i know it have.

    when i reedem a code it says "this code isnt valid"

    When im gonna buy a DLC. "Ingame" then it dont show up no Map packs ingame "Downloadable content"

    but theyre on marketplace. but i tryed to buy there... it was downlloaded. but that map pack didnt show ingame....

    there is no error on buying a Content..... there is only a error when i Redeem a code. and buying Microsoft points.

    i know my english is bad...
  4. Sneeky Cheeze Win User

    buying bad guys...

    Don't worry .... he will become avaliable again soon. I experienced that too where I couldnt afford a character and when I could he had gone. However, he came back after I purchased a few more characters.
  5. jasesears Win User

    Buy a bad extension

    I have also done this and it shows no option to refund
  6. Sneeky Cheeze Win User

    buying bad guys...

    Use your map and scan areas in the city. I think scanning is the Y button. All the collectables, Gold blocks, Red Bricks, Gold Arches, Characters, and vehicles are shown when you scan. Scanning the map will not show up EVERY character at once but will
    show maybe 2 or three at a time. Once you've purchased them another will display on the map in his/her place.
Thema:

Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy]

Loading...
  1. Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy] - Similar Threads - Irrtum fehlkauf Error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...