Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!

Discus and support Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exar0s, May 19, 2014.

1. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest

I'm sick and tired of being put in jail and not being able to progress because of all the damn rage quitters in there. I'm being thrown in jail because of the black screen glitch (why?), the character load glitch (again, why?) rage quitters (why the hell
    am I being punished when someone quits?), and desyncs. This is unacceptable and is ruining my experience with this game. This needs to be priority # 1. Remove this damn broken jail system or make it work properly where honest players like myself aren't punished.

TLDR: Fix the jail system before you lose paying customers.

:)

Exar0s, May 19, 2014
  2. New patch fixes nothing relevant

It's not MS who needs to fix it - that responsibility lies squarely on the shoulders of Iron Galaxy.

Galactic Geek, May 19, 2014
  3. Iron Galaxy, made by Iron Galaxy

Iron Galaxy just released a new trailer for their latest offering, . ><

Galactic Geek, May 19, 2014
  4. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest

I have over 30 people reported and blocked because of all this rage quit nonsense. No, I don't report or block desyncs or glitches, only the obvious ones who bail right before they die. This crap is old and yes I'm frustrated. This is the dumbest system
    I have ever seen in a fighting game. KI has so much potential but this is a huge turnoff. Why the hell should I be stuck in jail for 24 hours and have to deal with non stop rage quits because of these stupid bugs and this stupid system?

Exar0s, May 19, 2014
  5. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest
    I bet you a $100 you can't, with any consistent accuracy, tell me which matches were a rage quit, desync, or disconnect. There seems to be only a handful of people that still have these issues, and I'm really tired of reading them simply because I'm positive
    your personal network or ISP internet connection just sucks balls. I've played for hours, I've seen twitch players stream for hours, and I am all over the internet for anything KI related and this is pretty much a non issue at this point. Rage quitters are
    in jail because the system is working. If you are running into a disproportionate amount of "RQ's", it's really an internet connection issue and you just need to figure it out.

KRS 0NE, May 19, 2014
  6. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest
    Wrong, I can very easily tell the difference from a Legit RQ and a desynch/dropped game. It isn't the RQ that is putting me in jail if you would pay attention to half my post. It's the black screen glitch, the character glitch and the desynch's that are
    registering as quits on my end. The RQ's come from me being stuck in jail and having no choice but to fight the actual rage quitters.

You say you watch streams and you don't see these glitches? Lies, because I watch KI streams all the time and they have the same problems I do. The only difference is when I have one glitch happen (just 1), I get sent to jail. Also stop with the childish
    "blame the internet" crap. I promise you my internet is far superior than yours. If my internet is bad then every single player who has experienced these glitches has bad internet. From the streams I've seen that would be about 100% of the KI population.

Just because you don't have these issues doesn't mean others don't so keep your biased opinion to yourself unless you actually have something to contribute. I'm far from the only person having this exact issue and if Iron Galaxy doesn't fix it soon there
    won't be much of a population for their Season 2 content.

Exar0s, May 19, 2014
  7. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest
    Based on your own logic, just because you're experiencing these issues doesn't mean everyone else is so you really can't say the system is broken.

KRS 0NE, May 19, 2014
  8. Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!!

I agree with KRS ON3. I play for hours on end, and I may encounter a RQer here and there, but nowhere near the level that would "hurt" me or my rank. Honestly if I'm playing a Level 40 and he gets desynced half way through the match (stops counter breaking
    and starts performing randomly stupid moves) I have no problem with him/her ending the match. Even then, that is rare. In truth, it is usually I who gets desynced. :/ At least of late. Do I terminate matches? Only if the guy I'm playing against is a total
    dirt bag, but usually I will allow the other party to take the win, even though they technically didn't earn it. It isn't there fault KI's netcode likes to break. Hopefully when Season 2 comes out, they'll fix some of these issues.

WebN RaGnArOk, May 19, 2014
  9. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest
    From what I hear IG makes some of the best netcoded games out there so I feel that they should iron things out. Pun intended.

KRS 0NE, May 20, 2014
  10. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest
    It isn't an issue with the net code. KI has great net code already. It's the glitches (black screen, character load etc) that they need to iron out. Well, lobbies need some work also but I think I figured out my problem.

I read that you are put in jail if you have a RQ percentage of 15% or more and then quit a match.

The problem here is that all these glitches ( black screen, character load, desynch and actual rage quits) actually count against you even if you aren't the one who RQ's.

So this whole time I've been fighting actual rage quitters in jail it has been raising my RQ%. So basically if you get put in jail don't play ranked or you'll end up where I am.

Is there a way to check your RQ%?

Exar0s, May 20, 2014
  11. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest
    Are you sure you're on the latest version of KI? I haven't really seen anyone talking about the black screen issue since the last patch. I haven't seen it in a stream in a good minute either.

KRS 0NE, May 20, 2014
  12. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest
    Yea, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled a few days ago just to be sure. I know the glitch is still out there I seen it happen multiple times on FCHAMP and KI4LIFE's streams yesterday and today. I haven't had it happen to me today so far. I've been playing
    all day without a RQ, desynch or any glitch luckily.

Exar0s, May 20, 2014
  13. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest

Yea, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it a few days ago just to be sure of that. I've seen the glitch happen multiple times in the past few days on both FCHAMP and KI4LIFE's streams so I know it isn't just me.

Exar0s, May 20, 2014
  14. KRS 0NE
    KRS 0NE Guest
    The best tip I could tell you on that is don't leave character select screen till your character has populated on screen. You can also let the time come down a lot to make sure that the other players has had a chance to populate too. I believe this lessens
    the likelihood of it happening since the character is actually loaded.

KRS 0NE, May 20, 2014
  15. Exar0s
    Exar0s Guest
    The mighty Grimmmz, poster child for KI is now in jail for these same bugs. Perhaps now they will fix it since he is by far the most well known KI player. :-/

I was doing good yesterday and today and just got the black screen glitch again and now I'm back in jail.

Exar0s, May 21, 2014
Thema:

1. Iron Galaxy: Fix the Jail System!! - Similar Threads - Iron Galaxy Fix

2. Hearts of Iron 4 DLC not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearts of Iron 4 DLC not showing up.: I have purchased a DLC(No Step Back) for Hearts of Iron 4. It has installed successfully but it does not show up in my DLC list. I have two other DLC's I have purchased for this game that show up...
  3. Letter of recommendation to add Hearts of Iron IV to Xbox consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Letter of recommendation to add Hearts of Iron IV to Xbox consoles.: Dear people of Xbox, I enjoy video games. I utilize the Xbox console to enjoy playing video games in my leisure time. I endorse others to do the same so they can enjoy the popular Halo series and...
  4. My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...: Hello, Microsoft. I was playing Hearts of Iron 4 downloaded on PC. And in the middle of the game I press the help button, the game closed itself and when I tried to re-launch it says "This App...
  5. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  6. My iron farm is acting up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My iron farm is acting up: I play on minecraft bedrock and I have an iron farm set up with 20 villagers and the workstations are all linked properly. It was working fine before today, but now it will only spawn one golem...
  7. Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues: iron brigade servers are disconnecting me from my nephews games, I don't know if this is a backwards compatibility issue but it is getting to be very frustrating considering I bought the DLC for...
  8. Cannot run hearts of iron on PC after getting it through gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run hearts of iron on PC after getting it through gamepass: After trying to run it through the xbox app I get the message in the attatched image, even though i've verified that this file is where it says it isn't and the message still came up after trying...
  9. Iron Harvest 6.8.22 Update Not on PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Harvest 6.8.22 Update Not on PC Game Pass: Hey All, For some reason the global content update/patch for Iron harvest rolled out on June 8th but not on PC gamepass for some reason. I have checked with other users and they are seeing the...
  10. Hearts of Iron IV DLC not functioning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearts of Iron IV DLC not functioning.: Originally I was playing HOI4 through game pass and eventually I bought one of the DLC for the game. After I purchased the new DLC, the DLC pack which comes with the Cadet edition on game pass,...