Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues

Discus and support Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; iron brigade servers are disconnecting me from my nephews games, I don't know if this is a backwards compatibility issue but it is getting to be very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxxDUCKFARTSxxX, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues

iron brigade servers are disconnecting me from my nephews games, I don't know if this is a backwards compatibility issue but it is getting to be very frustrating considering I bought the DLC for the game solely to enjoy it with my nephew. I don't get to talk to him very often and this has ruined my night. I know it has been taken off the xbox store but it would be nice to have the servers working.

:)

XxxDUCKFARTSxxX, Jul 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you for the detailed information and I apologize for the trouble.

We need to perform troubleshooting steps to fix this issue such as extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. AdrianoGalante Win User

Iron Brigade Backwards Compatibility problems

Hello guys, I'm having same problem to connect my Xbox One with Xbox 360 to play multiplayer this game with my son, could you please check what we can do to run without problems.

Thanks in advance for your support and we wait for your reply!!!

Best Regards

Adriano
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! Sorry to see you're running into any issues. Please be sure to fill out the survey linked above so we can get that to the right people. Thanks!
  5. BALLSAKKER Win User

My friends and I from both 360 and xbox are having problems staying in game. We can create a party together to play but will get kicked from the game in less than 3 minutes of play.
  6. Redundant Cabbage Win User

OMFG XBOX WHAT HAVE YO DONE!?

I went back to my 360 to play my game and my cloud synced game has been REWRITTEN WITH THE NEW GAME I HAD MADE ON THE XBOX ONE PREVIOUSLY. I've lost all my
    [Mod Removed]! What the LITERAL [Mod Removed - Please do not attempt to bypass the word filter. Please see the Forum Guidelines for more information.] have you done!? yes i'm pointing fingers at you, because i didn't do anything
    except follow everything that was on the Backwards compatibility FAQ here on the site. I'm going to move over to Sony Entertainment if this crap continues.
Thema:

1. Iron Brigade backwards compatibility server issues - Similar Threads - Iron Brigade backwards

2. Hearts of Iron 4 DLC not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearts of Iron 4 DLC not showing up.: I have purchased a DLC(No Step Back) for Hearts of Iron 4. It has installed successfully but it does not show up in my DLC list. I have two other DLC's I have purchased for this game that show up...
  3. Letter of recommendation to add Hearts of Iron IV to Xbox consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Letter of recommendation to add Hearts of Iron IV to Xbox consoles.: Dear people of Xbox, I enjoy video games. I utilize the Xbox console to enjoy playing video games in my leisure time. I endorse others to do the same so they can enjoy the popular Halo series and...
  4. My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hearts of Iron 4 game downloaded on Microsoft Store won't work. "This App Won't Open,...: Hello, Microsoft. I was playing Hearts of Iron 4 downloaded on PC. And in the middle of the game I press the help button, the game closed itself and when I tried to re-launch it says "This App...
  5. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  6. My iron farm is acting up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My iron farm is acting up: I play on minecraft bedrock and I have an iron farm set up with 20 villagers and the workstations are all linked properly. It was working fine before today, but now it will only spawn one golem...
  7. Cannot run hearts of iron on PC after getting it through gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot run hearts of iron on PC after getting it through gamepass: After trying to run it through the xbox app I get the message in the attatched image, even though i've verified that this file is where it says it isn't and the message still came up after trying...
  8. Iron Harvest 6.8.22 Update Not on PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Harvest 6.8.22 Update Not on PC Game Pass: Hey All, For some reason the global content update/patch for Iron harvest rolled out on June 8th but not on PC gamepass for some reason. I have checked with other users and they are seeing the...
  9. Hearts of Iron IV DLC not functioning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearts of Iron IV DLC not functioning.: Originally I was playing HOI4 through game pass and eventually I bought one of the DLC for the game. After I purchased the new DLC, the DLC pack which comes with the Cadet edition on game pass,...
  10. hearts of iron 4 not working help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hearts of iron 4 not working help me: so i just got hearts of iron 4 from the PC xbox app and when I try to run it it does not open can anyone help me 572cf504-0b62-4774-a4db-16f9069aa779