IPv6 on Xbox one s BT modem UK

Discus and support IPv6 on Xbox one s BT modem UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Xbox one S and want to change to IPv6 from IPv4 how do I do this ? I have a BT fibre hub/modem 6c930653-cf42-41b4-9296-872cf2c22ba8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sybutler, Apr 8, 2022.

1. sybutler
    sybutler Guest

I have the Xbox one S and want to change to IPv6 from IPv4 how do I do this ? I have a BT fibre hub/modem

:)

sybutler, Apr 8, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. FLOPPY HIPPO Win User

Xbox Live not staying connected even after opening up my ports.

I'm in the UK and my router is a BT Home Hub 4 while my modem is a BT openreach.
  4. matthewiag Win User

How do I set up an ipv6 tunnel?

5. Lavindathar Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked

Teredo is a nightmare when it pops up. Its to do with most IP's not supporting IpV6 yet (Virgin does in the UK, but BT doesn't). So if you have more than one device connected, it only lets one through.

Try disconnecting all other Xbox Ones from the network then rebooting the router.
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is Microsoft addressing the strict nat issue?

I am in the UK with BT (Router BT hub 2).

3 Xbox 360's and the Xbone have "open" NAT by default.

No port forwarding or DMZ just PnP.
Thema:

1. IPv6 on Xbox one s BT modem UK - Similar Threads - IPv6 modem

2. How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s: how do I turn on the ipv6 setting? e24dacce-ba2c-44e7-a9b5-e929369014d4
  3. How to change to ipv6 on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change to ipv6 on my Xbox?: Need some assistance with my question. e5ad6935-ebe6-4eb5-84ef-3af4579649e3
  4. I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to switch my Xbox Series X from IPv4 to IPv6 while using my college's wired...: Before my spring break, my connection worked beautifully with little to no issues in my college dorm room. When I took my Xbox X back home for spring break it worked there to with little to no...
  5. How do I add IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add IPv6?: I logged into my IP address from the internet router and it says to add a primary dns server and add a secondary, but no matter what if I pit in default, or googles dns, or any IP address combo...
  6. How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup ipv6 on fiber Optimum: how to setup ipv6 on fiber optimum 35629a13-05c6-4910-963f-94da9f1b2083
  7. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc
  8. how do i get my xbox to use ipv6 instead of ipv4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox to use ipv6 instead of ipv4?: how would i get it to change on my xbox? b897ade2-0d79-4a1c-9f61-baaa2a4d940e
  9. How can get my router to run ipv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can get my router to run ipv6: My router is connecting using ipv4. How can I get my router to connect ipv6? e93e65ee-b0ef-4c22-ac84-0771781bd332
  10. Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...: Windows 10 Home edition so I don't have access on the registry (I also understand nothing about that so it wouldn't do any good to me anyway), which for some people seem to have fixed similar...