ip address?

Discus and support ip address? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My router can't automatically setup my ip address. How do obtain my ip address so I can do a manual setup? 2e0820dd-2a49-4537-90f0-c353b037c289 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KryticalVil, Jan 1, 2014.

1. KryticalVil
    KryticalVil Guest

ip address?

My router can't automatically setup my ip address. How do obtain my ip address so I can do a manual setup?

:)

KryticalVil, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jjgreenwood
    jjgreenwood Guest
    Microsoft Xbox One Software Support

Some say Microsoft doesn't have much first & second party support......

First Party Studios:

343 Industries (2 Teams) - Halo IP
    Turn 10 - Forza IP
    Black Tusk - New AAA IP
    Lionhead (2 Teams) - Fable IP
    Rare (2 Teams) - Kinect Sports & various IP
    MS Victoria - New AAA IP
    MS Osaka - New AAA IP
    Lift London - Cloud based gaming
    Twisted Pixel (2 Teams) - Arcade titles
    Press Play - Arcade titles
    Playful Learning - Unknown next gen family project
    Team Dakota - Project Spark IP
    Kids & Lifestyle Entertainment - Xbox Fitness IP
    Xbox live productions - Arcade titles
    Big Park - Sports IP
    MS LA - TV for Xbox Halo & Quantum Break

Second Party Studios:

Capcom Vancouver - Dead Rising IP
    Crytek - Ryse IP
    Epic/People can Fly - Engine support for most 1st party games & Gears IP
    Remedy - Alan Wake & Quantum Break IP
    Frontier Developments - Kinectamals and Zoo Tycoon IP
    Double Helix - KI IP
    Insomniac - Sunset Overdrive IP
    Harmonix - Dance Central & Fantasia IP
    Platinum - Rumoured AAA Title
    Playground Games - Forza Horizon IP
    Grounding Inc - Crimson Dragon IP
    Capybara Games - Below IP

Known AAA Titles:

Halo 5 - 343 Industries
    Estimated release - November 2014

Forza 5 - Turn 10
    Confirmed release - November 22nd 2013

Forza Motorsport 5: Announce Trailerhttps://youtu.be/r46D1lRpO1k

New AAA Title - Black Tusk
    Expected release - late 2015

Black Tusk Teaser Trailerhttps://youtu.be/DXsJdTJQIFA

Fable Legends - Lionhead
    Release date TBC

Fable Legends - Announce Trailerhttps://youtu.be/H6VsmYKDuKg

Quantum Break - Remedy
    Release date TBC

Quantum Break E3 2013 Trailerhttps://youtu.be/E087GDdXYl4

Kinect Sports: Rivals - Rare
    Expected release - Q1 2014

Kinect Sports Rivals Demo - Gamescom 2013https://youtu.be/tnlHwThlrqA

Sunset Overdrive - Insomniac
    Release TBC

Sunset Overdrive E3 Teaserhttps://youtu.be/FqJdZQPBDF0

Project Spark - Team Dakota
    Expected release - Q1/Q2 2014

Project Spark Community Montagehttps://youtu.be/0MYqmaSbjtg

Ryse - Crytek
    Confirmed release - November 22nd 2013

Ryse: Son of Rome Official E3 Gameplay Demohttps://youtu.be/4MfYuP6L44k

Dead Rising 3 - Capcom Vancouver
    Confirmed release - 22nd November 2013

The Best Dead Rising 3 Trailer Everhttps://youtu.be/ZEn3QIzQcFA

Phil Spencer on Twitter

jjgreenwood, Jan 1, 2014
  3. reecie
    reecie Guest
    XBox One and BT Home Hub 5

Manual IP set up on the XB1? If so set it all to auto.

reecie, Jan 1, 2014
  4. JohnTheBot
    JohnTheBot Guest

ip address?

You need to set up a static ip for your xbox on your router. To access your router settings you need to type your local ip in the url (usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1) and then go to it. After you set up the static ip on your router you need to set the
    static ip on your console also by going to the connection settings.

JohnTheBot, Jan 1, 2014
  5. HassanB Win User

IP Address?

Unfortunately contacting XBOX Support wouldn't do much about the situation as this is not something that they would be able to assist you with. If you still have this users message please use the built in "File a Complaint" feature on the users XBOX Live
    profile.

How to file a complaint.

You will need to file a complaint under the following:

File a Complaint > Tampering > System Tampering

File a Complaint > Text and Voice Communications > Text Message

Once that's done feel free to go to the message and select the option to "Block Communications", this option will prevent this user from ever sending you a message again.

Please Note: Do not send this person any sort of message or correspondence back as it will undo the block that was set.

You might also be interested to know how to stop an attack like this in the future if it does occur again by visiting this site
    here and reading through the FAQ.

It's also important to understand that this is not the fault of XBOX Live or Microsoft, it's more so the nature of how networking and the current day internet works. You connect to XBOX Live and then connect to different peers from around the world using their
    internet connections to get in a game (for most games that are on non-dedicated servers) so it's quite easy to obtain an IP Address by doing so not just over XBOX Live but any sort of Peer to Peer networking service (Playstation Network, Nintendo Wii, Online
    PC Games, etc)

While I understand that something like this can be frustrating, your best approach is to read through the article linked above and follow through with the steps appropriately.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

ip address

most of the time the xbox wont finish booting unless it detects hdmi connection.
  7. AridLizard Win User

ip address

start the Xbox then on the PC start the console companion app.

you should see a box on the left that says connect to a console to start streaming a game.

that should let you play your Xbox through your PC
  8. aine_779 Win User

IP address

hey normally if you just put it straight into Google 'what is my ip address' it will come up what it is
  9. GMAN990 Win User

IP address

Hi,

Please read:-
    forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks
Thema:

ip address?

1. ip address? - Similar Threads - address

2. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  3. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  4. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  5. Alternate MAC address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address?: I already hard reset my console and it’s still asking for an alternate MAC address and won’t connect to the internet. Can someone please help? I’ve cleared it and entered it in manually and it’s...
  6. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  8. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  9. Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x: I have a new x box one s series, but it will not connect to my home network wifi, what's a good IPv4 address, Subnet Address, etc? aeff02be-240f-4d2c-904a-13b0056a00db
  10. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f