iOS Xbox app rubbish since update

Discus and support iOS Xbox app rubbish since update in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; There are alot of unhappy people on ios since upgrading to the new xbox app. MS have taken away many features that were used by many of us. As we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Carl039, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Carl039
    Carl039 Guest

There are alot of unhappy people on ios since upgrading to the new xbox app. MS have taken away many features that were used by many of us.

As we cant get any updates from ios feedback reviews thought i would post here to see if ms will comment?

:)

Carl039, Jan 20, 2021
  2. egormahov Win User

There are alot of unhappy people on ios since upgrading to the new xbox app. MS have taken away many features that were used by many of us.

As we cant get any updates from ios feedback reviews thought i would post here to see if ms will comment?
  3. luissolid Win User

Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

There's a problem with the app since the last update. Some iOS users hace this problem. Wait for the next update, log out and then log in.

Regards!
  4. JRizz1 Win User

Why doesn’t remote play work on iOS 16 ?

Do you mean since the iOS 16 update ? It was all setup and working then I updated to iOS 16 and it stopped . I will try re registering through the app as you have said . Thank you 🙏 hopefully it works
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

You might also want to check the Game Pass app on iOS or Android phones? I've found that app updates my status before the Xbox One app does. That is anecdotal, though, and might just be coincidence, since these quests are new (in their current state).
    Worth checking out though if it does update there. And it's a pretty good app to boot.
  6. SamuelCARVALHO SILVA Win User

TES 3: Morrowind

Hi George,

I can’t update the app because it’s the web app in safari.

The game isn’t listed since cloud gaming beta was released on IOS, so It’s not a temporary issue.

Thank you
Thema:

1. iOS Xbox app rubbish since update - Similar Threads - iOS app rubbish

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  4. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?: I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with...
  7. Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.: I am having an odd issue where I am unable to connect to anyone’s parties including my own on my iPhone SE 2 while on my Wi-Fi connection, but when I turn off WI-FI and use my cellular connection,...
  8. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  9. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  10. Xbox Series X doesn’t appear on the Xbox iOS app, its says “Set up a console”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn’t appear on the Xbox iOS app, its says “Set up a console”: So for the current week, I am visiting a relative in a different state. My Xbox in Maryland has remote features on and cloud gaming. However, yesterday, I checked the Xbox app and saw that there...