Invited to Sea of thieves alpha but seems the gamertag isnt linked to an alpha invite
Discus and support Invited to Sea of thieves alpha but seems the gamertag isnt linked to an alpha invite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Long story short, I've received an invite to this weekend's alpha on sea of thieves on my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PresidentGuegui, Oct 13, 2017.
Thema:
Invited to Sea of thieves alpha but seems the gamertag isnt linked to an alpha invite
Loading...
-
Invited to Sea of thieves alpha but seems the gamertag isnt linked to an alpha invite - Similar Threads - Invited Sea thieves
-
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?
in XboX InsidersHow does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the... -
Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?
in XboX InsidersRequirements for the Alpha ring invite?: What are the requirements for alpha ring? I’m gonna be honest, I just found this Reddit bc I’m not really into Reddit and doomscrolling through found that there’s higher tiers than beta in the... -
Send invitations to Alpha for a specific category
in XboX InsidersSend invitations to Alpha for a specific category: We want you to send invitations to Alfa to hardworking users who give their best, who complete all activities and surveys, report any error or problem immediately without hesitation, and describe... -
XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I... -
Cant invite friend into the game | Ark survival ascended
in XBoX Games and AppsCant invite friend into the game | Ark survival ascended: Hi I used to be able to play ARK survival ascended on Xbox Game Pass with my friends without any issues. But after a recent update, I can no longer invite my friends to play, and they can’t invite... -
Why am I not able to see or send xbox game invites on my PC?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I not able to see or send xbox game invites on my PC?: I have been using my pc for about a year and a half now and its been working fine until a couple of days ago. I wanted to play fortnite with my friend who is on xbox and I tried to add her as a... -
Sea of Theives Party Invite
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSea of Theives Party Invite: To invite my friends to Sea of Thieves, I need to have them friended on Xbox. They are playing on PS5 so how do I invite them? Also im playing on PC through the xbox app if thats needed...