Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive...

Discus and support Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had this problem appear today, resetting, power down, signing out/in again, nothing sorts it out. NAT is open, and no other issues.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Lovedog, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Mr Lovedog
    Mr Lovedog Guest

Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive...

Had this problem appear today, resetting, power down, signing out/in again, nothing sorts it out. NAT is open, and no other issues.

:)

Mr Lovedog, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive tried all the usual suspects but still wont let me invite others.

Hi Mr!

On what device/platform do you specifically play? What game in particular?

Make sure to change or update your account privacy settings on https://account.xbox.com/Settings and allow options for communications under Privacy tab and Xbox Online Safety tab.
  3. DeJuan273 Win User

Friend can't join xbox live party or game invite.

why invite to game grey out?
  4. Vorpal1986 Win User

Invite to game greyed out

5. jack-somers Win User

Invite to game greyed out

Hi, not original poster,

But having exact same issue, i have power cycled, i have restarted, i have unplugged it for half hour (read somewhere that this helped with clearing caches, no idea if true but thought worth a shot, if you could confirm that to be true or not that would
    also be handy!), I have changed networks, done everything i can think of,

Any help would be appreciated as this means i can no longer play anything with friends unless its through sheer luck of dropping into their world or game....
  6. CinderGhost Win User

Invite to Game is Greyed out

I've had the same problem trying to play Battlefront 2 and other games with my friends. I thought maybe my account perms were messed up but they were fine. I don't get why this happens and this is the first time I've seen someone else mention it, kind
    of comforting to know it's not just me and my friends.
Thema:

1. Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive... - Similar Threads - Invite game greyed

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  4. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  5. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  6. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  7. How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I receive invites to parties and games on pc?: My xbox friends try inviting me but I CANNOT receive their invites for some reason. I've checked every notifcation setting and I've reinstalled game bar several times but still nothing works. I've...
  8. How do I fix my xbox game bar not getting invites?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my xbox game bar not getting invites?: I'm on windows 11 and my game bar doesnt receive invites from others. My xbox app does but whenever I try and join through xbox app it just ask me how to open it and doesnt put me in the party. I...
  9. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  10. Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X "Invite to game" greyed out.: My "invite to game" is greyed out when in a party. Tried NAT settings, reset the Xbox, signed out/in, reset modem and router, hard reset the Xbox. Still greyed out. Any help would be greatly...