Invitation realm message error

Discus and support Invitation realm message error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] when I want to accept the invitation of a kingdom, he refuses it and sends me this error message and yet, when I go into the settings of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsmaëlMontminy, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. Invitation realm message error


    Invitation realm message error [​IMG]

    :)
     
    IsmaëlMontminy, Jan 29, 2018
    #1
  2. GonsioRe
    GonsioRe Guest
    Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?

    I have the same problem. Settings are set correctly, but my daughter can't connect to Minecraft Realms or even accept invitation.
     
    GonsioRe, Jan 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Minecraft- Creating server for friends

    Hi tashyb33!

    To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

    Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
     
    Mister Quasar, Jan 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Invitation realm message error

    I've seen so many people with your problem

    U just have to change your privacy settings
     
    Stuck in Abyss, Mar 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

    Invitation realm message error

    I've seen so many people with your problem

    U just have to change your privacy settings
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    online multiplayer gaming

    Minecraft Realms works a little different. You invite the player to join your realm or you give them the invite code. Thus it won't be a random player.
  7. iishastajeanna Win User

    Minecraft- Creating server for friends

    Hi tashyb33!

    To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

    Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
    The issue is that nobody on minecraft can invite other people, because the invite doesn’t send for anyone.
  8. Mister Quasar Win User

    Minecraft- Creating server for friends

    Hi tashyb33!

    To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

    Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

    You need to make sure that they are on the same update version of Bedrock edition. Currently it is version 1.12.01. Anything higher will be the beta version which is not able to be played on realms.

    If they are on the same version then the friend will have to invite them to the realm or give them the realm invite code.

    You will also need an active gold subscription to be able to play on realms.
Thema:

Invitation realm message error

Loading...
  1. Invitation realm message error - Similar Threads - Invitation realm message

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  4. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  5. Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?

    in XboX Insiders
    Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?: What are the requirements for alpha ring? I’m gonna be honest, I just found this Reddit bc I’m not really into Reddit and doomscrolling through found that there’s higher tiers than beta in the...
  6. Send invitations to Alpha for a specific category

    in XboX Insiders
    Send invitations to Alpha for a specific category: We want you to send invitations to Alfa to hardworking users who give their best, who complete all activities and surveys, report any error or problem immediately without hesitation, and describe...
  7. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...
  8. Cant invite friend into the game | Ark survival ascended

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant invite friend into the game | Ark survival ascended: Hi I used to be able to play ARK survival ascended on Xbox Game Pass with my friends without any issues. But after a recent update, I can no longer invite my friends to play, and they can’t invite...
  9. Why can't I invite my friends on my realm?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I invite my friends on my realm?: Hello, I have made a realm and I can't invite my friends. It says their names don't exist. I could only invite one of my friends im not sure why its different. Someone help please....
  10. How to invite my child to our family Realms?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to invite my child to our family Realms?: Hi! I play Minecraft Realms (Java edition) with my son and now I would like to invite my other son to join our game. Me and my older son play on PCs. We have MC on an iPad that my younger son...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. i am not receiving a realm invitation