Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !!

Discus and support Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read in post, that's only Epic Employees can have it. So why do you sold us a Season Pass ?? And why you give us a skin for evenement, these skins... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gto57, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. Gto57
    Gto57 Guest

    Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !!


    I read in post, that's only Epic Employees can have it. So why do you sold us a Season Pass ??

    And why you give us a skin for evenement, these skins are dirty, stupid and no at all serious..

    Come On EPIC, Pink or violet Skins, are you serious ?!

    This game is for players who have +18 years, that's a bad joke. We need to see blood not flowers !!!

    Blood for humans, Flood "blood" for Locusts !!!!!

    :)
     
    Gto57, Feb 6, 2014
    #1
  2. SGM26
    SGM26 Guest
    Invisible weapon skins

    I thought the invisible skin was the default (i.e. no skin), lol.
     
    SGM26, Feb 6, 2014
    #2
  3. H2oRipper
    H2oRipper Guest
    Invisible weapon skins

    @Puzzled.....your name fits you perfectly,your all over every thread without an ounce of knowledge of what the hell is going on,lol...
     
    H2oRipper, Feb 6, 2014
    #3
  4. Gto57
    Gto57 Guest

    Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !!

    Once again, This night. We falled down on one of these guys. Between 22h (pm) and 4h (am). > French hours.

    Come on give it Us the Pixelated skin !!! Please. Maybe people will stop to moddind their "save datas" ;(
     
    Gto57, Feb 9, 2014
    #4
  5. Gto57 Win User

    Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !!

    Once again, This night. We falled down on one of these guys. Between 22h (pm) and 4h (am). > French hours.

    Come on give it Us the Pixelated skin !!! Please. Maybe people will stop to moddind their "save datas" ;(
  6. Gears4war505 Win User

    Invisible weapon skins

    So it renders the weapon invisible? How is that helpful?
  7. SGM26 Win User

    Invisible weapon skins

    I thought the invisible skin was the default (i.e. no skin), lol.
  8. OleMissRebel10 Win User

    Invisible weapon skins

    It is a skin for Epic employees. Since they gave up the liquid metal from the beta...they got new ones. If he was giving them out...he was hacking, or scamming people.
  9. PuzzledDoor Win User

    Invisible weapon skins

    that means the basic skin. as in no change of color.
Thema:

Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !!

Loading...
  1. Invisible digital weapon's skin - Please Give it us !! - Similar Threads - Invisible digital weapon's

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. add-ons are all pink+black errors or invisible for friend on Minecraft Bedrock Server.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    add-ons are all pink+black errors or invisible for friend on Minecraft Bedrock Server.: To summarize: •He tried resetting the download and marketplace caches; didn't work •I turned on >Require Players To Download Additional ad Resoures<; didn't work •Trued restarting our xboxes;...
  8. Fallout New Vegas Dead Money invisible wall glitch.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Dead Money invisible wall glitch.: I'm at the end of Dead Money and I'm trying for the Safety Deposit Box achievement where the player has to trap Father Elijah inside the vault, after numerous attempts I finally got past him, but...
  9. Indiana jones the great circle: Gina is stuck and invisible

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indiana jones the great circle: Gina is stuck and invisible: Gina is stuck on the boat in a standing position and when ever i do a mission with her i can’t see her or hear her. I can’t do missions because she’s not there and i’ve tried multiple ways to fix...
  10. Is the icon for Weekly Pulse supposed to be invisible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the icon for Weekly Pulse supposed to be invisible?: It's been quite few days since the "Weekly Pulse" shows with a invisible icon on Xbox Insider app on my Xbox Series S, and that quite got me slightly concerned. submitted by /u/Eastern_King_4017...