Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller

Discus and support Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please add the option to invert x axis on the elite controller! Currently one can only invert y, not x axis. This makes certain games completely... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Commercial_Return_59, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller

Please add the option to invert x axis on the elite controller! Currently one can only invert y, not x axis. This makes certain games completely unplayable for a large group of people. Please fix this so more people can enjoy your games!

submitted by /u/Commercial_Return_59
    [link] [comments]

/u/Commercial_Return_59, Sep 11, 2021
  2. cgJamie Win User

Xbox one S controler "X" axis

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Hi TryDifferentUsername,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. As per description, you cannot invert the X or Y- axis on the normal Xbox controller but not on the Elite.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem started?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

While waiting for your response, You can invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by following these steps:

• Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller.
    • Select “Configure” and then go to the “Sticks” tab.
    • From here, you can adjust the “Vertical Inversion” setting for the right stick to invert the Y-axis1.
    • I hope this helps!

Received message. You can invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by following these steps:. Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller. 2. Select "Configure" and then go to the "Sticks" tab.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. Customer341705 Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Yes I found the option to invert the y-axis. But there is no option for the x-axis.
Thema:

Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller

1. Invert x axis for Xbox elite controller - Similar Threads - Invert axis elite

2. Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app: Xbox Accessories>Configure>Edit>Mapping>Right Stick>Primary>"Invert X-Axis" does not exist! (Invert Y-axis) is a setting that exists, exactly, in the same menu. However, having an X-axis...
  3. Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.: Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows. I tried doing this using the xbox accessories app but after ticking invert right stick there is no button to save the profile....
  4. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  5. How can I invert my video?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I invert my video?: The video is now inverted and I couldn't revert it back to the original settings. Need help... a62b2e9e-a684-477a-a27d-2ad6588a97d7
  6. Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?: When I record screen capture videos on age of empire 4 it only saves in strange colours ie negative colour scheme. It does not do this on other games. I have had a look at the settings but...
  7. Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series: Hi there, My girlfriend is certainly one of the few percentages of humanity for whom the x and y axes have to be inverted in many games (e.g. working with point-of-view angles). She regularly...
  8. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  9. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC: Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it...
  10. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....