Invert X and Y Axis

Discus and support Invert X and Y Axis in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who could I talk to to please also add the option to invert the right X-axis??? Currently the accessibility options let us invert only the Y-axis.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Toshi111111, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Toshi111111
    Toshi111111 Guest

Invert X and Y Axis

Who could I talk to to please also add the option to invert the right X-axis???

Currently the accessibility options let us invert only the Y-axis. Inverting the X would solve my issue with probably more than half the games.

If you read all that and don't understand me... Best way to describe what my brain is thinking while I'm trying to control the camera is... Imagine you're using one of those huge cameras TV people operate while filming the news or whatever. If you wanna look up and left, you gotta pull your end of the camera down and right...

:)

Toshi111111, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  3. Customer341705 Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Yes I found the option to invert the y-axis. But there is no option for the x-axis.
  4. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

gears 5 controller setting

You'd be asking about the camera view. Check the settings to see if there's an option to invert the Y or X axis.
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Disneyland Adventures Xbox One re-master controller options?

You can adjust the Y-axis by choosing "Controller" at the title screen, choose your save slot, then select Options, then Options again (not Controls), and either scroll left or right to invert the Y-axis gameplay or Y-axis camera to your liking. I don't
    see an X-axis option.
Thema:

Invert X and Y Axis

1. Invert X and Y Axis - Similar Threads - Invert Axis

2. Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    Invert X-Axis in Xbox Accessories app: Xbox Accessories>Configure>Edit>Mapping>Right Stick>Primary>"Invert X-Axis" does not exist! (Invert Y-axis) is a setting that exists, exactly, in the same menu. However, having an X-axis...
  3. Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.: Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows. I tried doing this using the xbox accessories app but after ticking invert right stick there is no button to save the profile....
  4. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  5. How can I invert my video?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I invert my video?: The video is now inverted and I couldn't revert it back to the original settings. Need help... a62b2e9e-a684-477a-a27d-2ad6588a97d7
  6. Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen capture videos on age of empire 4 save in inverted/negative colours?: When I record screen capture videos on age of empire 4 it only saves in strange colours ie negative colour scheme. It does not do this on other games. I have had a look at the settings but...
  7. Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert X-Axis on Xbox Series: Hi there, My girlfriend is certainly one of the few percentages of humanity for whom the x and y axes have to be inverted in many games (e.g. working with point-of-view angles). She regularly...
  8. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  9. Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC: Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it...
  10. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2: You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with the Elite....