Invalid Identity Public Key Error on Minecraft

Discus and support Invalid Identity Public Key Error on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I try to join a server on my Windows 11 Minecraft, the Invalid Identity Public Key error message shows up and prevents me from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LocoCoco21, Dec 1, 2022.

1. LocoCoco21
    LocoCoco21 Guest

Hello,

Whenever I try to join a server on my Windows 11 Minecraft, the Invalid Identity Public Key error message shows up and prevents me from joining the server. I've had a look online and signed out and back in again and checked for updates and nothing is making it fixed. Help Please!

Invalid Identity Public Key Error on Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

LocoCoco21, Dec 1, 2022
  2. angelica forest Win User

I'm not on Computer, how do I fix it on mobile?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LocoCoco21, try logging off your account that you use to play Minecrfat on PC, log off launcher, Xbox App, etc.

After that follow the procedure below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

May I ask, Are you having an issue trying to sign in? What error message are you getting when trying to sign in? If it is because of an invalid identity public key then you need to check out this link for troubleshooting steps on how to fix the error.

https://stealthygaming.com/fix-invalid-identity...

(The link is in English)

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Issues with the Link between Mojang and Microsoft

6. xxdiggityxx Win User

Series X Youtube app

Unable to sign into youtube app on series x. Keeps stating invalid wrapper.

400. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_request

state_wrapper is needed.

Learn more

That’s all we know.
Thema:

1. Invalid Identity Public Key Error on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Invalid Identity Public

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. Invalid format message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invalid format message: My son has changed the resolution yesterday (don't ask me why!) and now see just a black screen and message Invalid format when turning on the xbox. Any idea how we fix this? Cant go to settings...
  4. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  5. Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1: I recently changed my gamertag. It's been a couple of hours since changing it, all my old Gen games have no issue, apart from black ops 1. Whenever I open the game it loads to the main menu,...
  6. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  8. Microsoft Reward invalid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward invalid code: I received a code for the Diablo 4 Season Pass through the Microsoft Rewards application. Upon entering the code it was labeled as invalid due to the requirements needing 25 characters but mine...
  9. I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “: When I turn on my XBox . It doesn’t connect to the tv and gives an error message of “INVALID FORMAT “ 7e5141c8-8e64-420c-842e-2135b617330a
  10. Invalid Gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Invalid Gamertag issue: I'm trying to change my Hotmail password and it's asking me for my xbox gamertag. It is telling me my gamertag is invalid. It is NOT invalid as I've had it forever and used Xbox just last week....