Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm

Discus and support Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been given a 7 day suspension from talking because I posted a looking for group on a gta club that had absolutely no swear words and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pogue972, Jan 26, 2021.

1. pogue972
    pogue972 Guest

I have been given a 7 day suspension from talking because I posted a looking for group on a gta club that had absolutely no swear words and nothing controversial.

I first posted this specific post in the looking for groups of GTA Friendly Sessions Club. I sent NO other DMs or anything to anyone.

Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm [​IMG]

As you can see, I'm getting an error telling me to "keep it clean". But there is nothing in that post that is offensive or problematic. I've made that exact same post to the GTA Friendly Sessions Club probably 100 times. But, all of the sudden it's offensive?

After that, I was immediately given an enforcement action for 7 days. Of course Xbox Support won't help me with this, even though it's their broken algorithm that gave me the ban.

Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm [​IMG]

I'm ready to take Xbox into arbitration for this. This is clearly a completely wrong enforcement action against me and there is a serious problem with Xbox's algorithm marking clean language as dirty. I want to know the contact information for the Xbox corporate offices.

:)

pogue972, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

While the description for why you were given a suspension is terrible, per the community standards (code of conduct), that post does violate the rules. The suspension also would have been given by the enforcement team, not an algorithm. LFG posts are only supposed to be used to find others to play a game with. Asking for/offering anything else is not allowed.

However, if you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. Smwutches Win User

Invalid Enforcement Action

The enforcement team does not use the forums. For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

Suspension decision

Something must be broken in the enforcement team. You just posted it to mine as well. His suspension makes no sense either. "mods" are the armor modifiers you insert into the armor. Without the correct mods, you will not win in some cases. I am sure you are already aware of that. Something needs to change. This looks like a broken AI algorithm to me.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Excessive banishment

Hi, Enforcement do not follow the forums. You can get enforcement action even whilst on a suspension, due to previous actions.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Badger was confirming it was removed due the the forum rules, not due to enforcement action.
Thema:

1. Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm - Similar Threads - Invalid Enforcement Action

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. Invalid format message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invalid format message: My son has changed the resolution yesterday (don't ask me why!) and now see just a black screen and message Invalid format when turning on the xbox. Any idea how we fix this? Cant go to settings...
  4. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  5. Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1: I recently changed my gamertag. It's been a couple of hours since changing it, all my old Gen games have no issue, apart from black ops 1. Whenever I open the game it loads to the main menu,...
  6. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  8. Microsoft Reward invalid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward invalid code: I received a code for the Diablo 4 Season Pass through the Microsoft Rewards application. Upon entering the code it was labeled as invalid due to the requirements needing 25 characters but mine...
  9. I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “: When I turn on my XBox . It doesn’t connect to the tv and gives an error message of “INVALID FORMAT “ 7e5141c8-8e64-420c-842e-2135b617330a
  10. Invalid Gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Invalid Gamertag issue: I'm trying to change my Hotmail password and it's asking me for my xbox gamertag. It is telling me my gamertag is invalid. It is NOT invalid as I've had it forever and used Xbox just last week....