invalid 25 digit code

Discus and support invalid 25 digit code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased an xbox live gold card from Game Stop. When I try to activate the account, I get an invalid redemption code message.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScenicHook0877, Dec 26, 2015.

1. invalid 25 digit code

I just purchased an xbox live gold card from Game Stop. When I try to activate the account, I get an invalid redemption code message.

:)

ScenicHook0877, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Grognor1
    Grognor1 Guest
    Received invalid code from $10 Xbox gift card preorder promotion

I received an invalid code from $10 Xbox gift card preorder promotion, it is nine digits rather than the standard 25 digits. I was instructed by a chat operator to create this post in order to have the correct code sent.

Grognor1, Dec 26, 2015
  3. D4M0 H0RN3
    D4M0 H0RN3 Guest
    invalid code

hi i bought a new copy of forza motorsport 4 from game the code for the benchmark and top gear track says invalid its asking for a 25 digit code but this one is only 24 digits long what do i do?? any help would be appriciated thanks

D4M0 H0RN3, Dec 26, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

invalid 25 digit code

Sorry to hear it Kaibo. What you should do is return the code to the store you purchased from and have them activate it.

onyxishere, Apr 15, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

invalid 25 digit code

Sorry to hear it Kaibo. What you should do is return the code to the store you purchased from and have them activate it.
  6. SwaroG Win User

Offical beta realse date from ubi

Hmm, you guys, I got a code from Ebgames.ca and they just gave me an xbox code, 25 digits, and told me to redeem straight from xbox.com or the console.

However, can't redeem yet. Still says it is invalid.
  7. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
  8. Mister Rush Win User

wegen meine xbox liv

Hi wortmann123,

If this code is only 1 year old, it should not be an issue unless it is a promotional code. Is it in a 25 digit format though as explained above? Does it say it is invalid or it has already been used when you try to redeem it? Let us know. Thanks!
  9. FergyStyle Win User

Downloadable Content Question

I never owned Madden 12. But I got the Best Buy code for Andrew Luck as well and it is a 20 digit code. I tried to redeem the code in Madden 13 game and it said, "Invalid Code". I also tried to redeem from the xbox marketplace (which was in the instructions
    for the Andrew Luck DLC) and that doesn't work either because it requires a code 25 digits long.

It would be nice if they would acknowledge this error instead of playing dumb. It is false advertising.
Thema:

invalid 25 digit code

1. invalid 25 digit code - Similar Threads - invalid digit code

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  4. Invalid format message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invalid format message: My son has changed the resolution yesterday (don't ask me why!) and now see just a black screen and message Invalid format when turning on the xbox. Any idea how we fix this? Cant go to settings...
  5. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  6. Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1: I recently changed my gamertag. It's been a couple of hours since changing it, all my old Gen games have no issue, apart from black ops 1. Whenever I open the game it loads to the main menu,...
  7. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  9. Microsoft Reward invalid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward invalid code: I received a code for the Diablo 4 Season Pass through the Microsoft Rewards application. Upon entering the code it was labeled as invalid due to the requirements needing 25 characters but mine...
  10. I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error when I turn on the XBox stating “invalid format “: When I turn on my XBox . It doesn’t connect to the tv and gives an error message of “INVALID FORMAT “ 7e5141c8-8e64-420c-842e-2135b617330a