Inusual error in my digital game

Discus and support Inusual error in my digital game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Shadow of War standard ed. In a web I sent the code to redeem it and there all right, at the end of the download tells me I have to buy to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoseRuiz Santos, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. Inusual error in my digital game


    I bought the Shadow of War standard ed. In a web I sent the code to redeem it and there all right, at the end of the download tells me I have to buy to play, I call the support and tell me that the license of the code was revoked I give all the data are
    checked as it is logical and tell me that is a Error of them to be investigated and that will take 3 to 5 days.

    I do not agree with the procedure since I have shown that I did the purchase and use the code also if they admit that it is your mistake not because I have to wait 3 to 5 days that are 7 because it takes the weekend.

    I try to find how to put a claim to the company and is impossible because their explanations of what to do on the Web are impossible to download the CHIP and I look for SUBMIT to claim that is what they say and not this option also the HOSTING for users , I
    mean nothing.

    I ask that at least I send a report of what happened to claim the company in which buy the game, because they say that the code is used and I can not make the return.

    In short I am without game and without money if someone competent deigns to give me a solution that is not to wait because I do not want to do it would be very grateful.

    :)
     
    JoseRuiz Santos, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Error Inusual al canjear un codigo de descarga digital

    Hello Inusual error in my digital game :)

    Please write your question in English so more people could help you!

    Thanks bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Error Inusual al canjear un codigo de descarga digital

    He comprado el Shadow of war estandar ed. En una web me enviaron el código lo canjee y hasta ahi todo bien, al terminar la descarga me dice que tengo que comprar para poder jugar, llamo al soporte y me dicen que la licencia del código fue revocada doy todos
    los datos los comprueban como es lógico y me dicen que es un error de ellos que se va a investigar y que tardaran de 3 a 5 días.

    No estoy deacuerdo con el procedimiento puesto que he demostrado que hice la compra y use el codigo ademas si admiten que es error suyo no se porque tengo que esperar de 3 a 5 dias que son 7 porque coge el fin de semana.

    Intento buscar como poner una reclamaciòn a la compañia y es imposible porque sus explicaciones de que hacer en la web son imposibles descargue el CHIP y busco SUBMIT A CLAIM que es lo que dicen y no esta esa opcion tampoco la de HOSTING para usuarios ,
    osea nada.

    Pido que por lo menos se me envie un informe de lo ocurrido para reclamar a la empresa en la que compre el juego, porque ellos dicen que el código esta usado y no me pueden hacer la devolución.

    En definitiva estoy sin juego y sin dinero si alguien competente se digna a darme una solución que no sea esperar porque no quiero hacerlo le estaría muy agradecido.
     
    JoseRuiz Santos, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

    Error Inusual al canjear un codigo de descarga digital

    Hello :)

    Please write your question in English so more people could help you!

    Thanks bye
  5. Rudy Lopez1 Win User

    Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark inside a triangle, what is it? It usually goes away after I turn my xbox off and back on

    For some reason it's happening to my digital games and I read through a couple of comments and the error is happening to the physical games but for me it's the digital games
  6. MM KillerKlown Win User

    Live core service issues

    Started getting error code 0xde2727 for apps and 0x83750009 for digital games tried rebooting twice thats my status.
  7. DrDaveWatford Win User

    You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the 'Offline Permissions'

    Yes - downloaded games aren't working on my XBOX (I'm getting the same error as the OP with all my digital purchases) and the storefront is broken.
  8. DominumStige Win User

    error in digital game

    Hi!

    Check the list of games in the "Ready to install" section. If you have disinstall it, you will surely find it there. For play the game, however, you need a Live Gold subscription active on your profile, having it obtained through Games with Gold, otherwise
    you will not be able to use it.
Thema:

Inusual error in my digital game

Loading...
  1. Inusual error in my digital game - Similar Threads - Inusual error digital

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...