Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
Discus and support Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, May 18, 2026.
Thema:
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
Loading...
-
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback - Similar Threads - Introducing Player Voice
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?
in XboX InsidersAnyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all... -
Introduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks
in XboX InsidersIntroduce new Xbox profile badges that players can earn by completing tasks: Xbox profiles currently show some badges (like Insider or Ambassador), but there’s a lot of potential to make them more exciting and rewarding. I’d love to see new profile badges that players can... -
Please introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.
in XboX InsidersPlease introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.: I think it would be great if you could play mobile games from iPhones and Android devices on the Xbox. Many mobile games like Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile, Brawl Stars, or Among Us are... -
Where do i introduce the code
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere do i introduce the code: Where do i introduce the code f263b70a-5d01-4943-a7aa-9d09faa4f32b -
Introducing Microsoft Edge Game Assist (Preview)—a seamless, full-featured in-game browser
in XboX InsidersIntroducing Microsoft Edge Game Assist (Preview)—a seamless, full-featured in-game browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]