Introducing the Xbox Accessibility Insider League

Discus and support Introducing the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, May 20, 2021.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, May 20, 2021
  2. closingracer Win User

meh i finally figured out why i hate Call of duty in general

[quote user="Jagriff"]

This is why they introduced the League Playlists.

[/quote]

yay? that is no fun BS of a playlist... plus there is no Domination in it so your point is moot
  3. onyxishere Win User

EA Access Content

4. IngameInstincts Win User

So... MS Confrence... That's it? Just the one new game I could care less about?

Almost everything was about Kinect. It seems that MS want to introduce it inside gamers eyes.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

rocket league ne fonctionne plus [rocket league is no longer working]

Salut!

When did you purchase Rocket League? Is it possible that it was during the
    free play days
    held back in February? If so, that was just a limited time access to the game and in order to continue playing, you would need to purchase the full game. If you did purchase the game, you should see the purchase in your
    Microsoft Commerce account. If you see it listed there, you can message me a screenshot of the game purchase over Xbox Live Messages and we'll take a look.

A bientôt!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. methodikyl Win User

NBA League Pass - Unsupported video type or invalid file path

nba league pass are aware of the issue and working on it

have you tried accessing league pass through the xbox browser now nba has gone to HTML 5>?
Thema:

1. Introducing the Xbox Accessibility Insider League - Similar Threads - Introducing Accessibility Insider

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  6. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  7. XboX as an Access Point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX as an Access Point?: Hi, I just found out that my Xbox is issuing an unsecured Hidden Network which is congesting my wireless network. The Xbox is not even connected to wifi but connected thru ethernet. The mac...
  8. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  9. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  10. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...