internet speed on my laptop (razer blade 14) is significantly slower than on other devices

Discus and support internet speed on my laptop (razer blade 14) is significantly slower than on other devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so whenever i connect to wifi on my razer blade 14 laptop running windows 10 and run a speed test it is significantly slower than it should be; for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ishfish_45, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Ishfish_45
    Ishfish_45 Guest

internet speed on my laptop (razer blade 14) is significantly slower than on other devices

so whenever i connect to wifi on my razer blade 14 laptop running windows 10 and run a speed test it is significantly slower than it should be; for example getting 25-30 mbps on my phone and only about 10-15 on my laptop. A more extreme and bizzare example was when my friend was hitting 200+ mpbs on his pc but i was under 1 mbps (though to be fair his computer had a wired ethernet connection, but still). i'm not sure what to do as i have tried reinstalling network chip drivers, resetting network status, stopping startup programs with task manager (for some reason at any given time almost 50% of my ram is being used, this may be a potential cause). thanks in advance

:)

Ishfish_45, Jan 3, 2023
  2. MishManners Win User

Xbox Achievement List not updating

Have you checked your internet speeds as well? With the current situation, many around the world are experiencing slower than usual speeds and various devices disconnecting to make room for others. Check:

- internet is still running through the internet

- how many devices are currently connected

- if these things are slow, check with your ISP to see what's happening
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

Thinking of buying Xbox 360

Also, downloads are only slower on Playstation if you are using Wifi. My wired speed tests are significantly faster than my wireless. Unfortunately though most people go for convenience over quality. Doesn't make sense though because a console is not a mobile
    device and 50ft of Ethernet is only 20 bucks.
  4. mo999999999 Win User

Really high latency on wired connection on xbox one.

Now I'm noticing that after playing a few matches in halo 5 that the ping on the detailed network statistics skyrockets to above 1000ms while the upload and download speed drop significantly. I'm not sure if other people on their laptops or other devices
    surfing the web or watching videos is causing my ping to skyrocket and my upload and download to drop significantly .
  5. AsTrOnAuTHC Win User

Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps

Internet speed is affected depending on how many devices are connected on that network at the same time, the 10 megabytes of your connection are distributed to all devices, and connections become slower. It is recommended to use a wire to connect the console,
    since it is faster than WiFi. Also sometimes game downloads are faster other times slower although the console is connected by wire.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Slow download speeds

Server overload. Milions at home. Damn virus.
    This definitely has something to do with it, but generally speaking, the download speeds are slower on the Xbox than other devices in my home.
Thema:

1. internet speed on my laptop (razer blade 14) is significantly slower than on other devices - Similar Threads - internet speed laptop

2. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  3. Why is the internet speed throttled on the Series S and X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the internet speed throttled on the Series S and X?: I have 1g internet, so I should be getting at least half of that, but for some reason my Series S only gets about 30mbps and 80mbps on a good day. Every other device I have gets 250mbps to...
  4. Xbox Series X Internet Speed Cap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Internet Speed Cap: I had an internet of 100mb/s and when I tested on Xbox settings it always reach 100mb/s download. Now I upgraded my internet to 1000mb/s, but my xbox for some reason only reach a max. of 200mb/s,...
  5. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  6. Internet Slow Speed Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet Slow Speed Issue: Hello, whenever I start to play game on XBOX game pass in my pc my internet speed getting lower from 200mb to 10mb. When I close the game issue getting solved. Is it due to the xbox servers, idk?...
  7. Slow Internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Internet speed: Hello! I am having a peculiar problem with internet speeds. Whenever I download files like 50mb+ the speed is like 20 kbps to 60 kbps but in torrent download I get 10+ Mbps and when a game uses...
  8. When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i...: So it worked perfectly fine i had good speeds then suddenly it just dropped, i've tried restarting and replugging but nothing helps. Does somebody know how to fix this?...
  9. my internet speed crashes down when launching any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    my internet speed crashes down when launching any games: basically i was trying to play some pc gamepass games with my friends and my discord and game started lagging alot so i did a speedtest i got around 4mbs and this was odd cuz normally i get around...
  10. My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try...: My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try to restart and even did a factory reset I don't know what to do 2f9d5941-5667-4d64-9b9b-132bb6b211ae