internet issues on xbox

Discus and support internet issues on xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; internet issues on xbox when i try to connect to xbox live it says i have to enter an alternate mac address??? sometimes when i dont use my xbox one s... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AlekGreenwald, Jan 6, 2021.

1. internet issues on xbox

internet issues on xbox
    when i try to connect to xbox live it says i have to enter an alternate mac address??? sometimes when i dont use my xbox one s for a while it works and i can go online but after a couple of hours it stops working and disconnects from my wifi. i cannot
    use an eathernet cord to connect wired internet because that isnt available where my xbox is located. can someone please help me this is getting really annoying

:)

AlekGreenwald, Jan 6, 2021
  2. ADrunkMurder Win User

Xbox Internet Issues

I was able to get it fixed be factory resetting my router.
  3. AgateBiscuit850 Win User

internet issues on the xbox

Try Restarting Your Router
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox Internet Issues

Hi

ADrunkMurder,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. RainingRoses Win User

internet issues on the xbox

Hi,

Firstly, what internet problems are you having exactly?

Also, Is this on xbox one or xbox 360?

Please be more specific so we can help.

Thanks
  6. AngelaDXY Win User

Internet Issue

I am having the same issue. I have Vz 150/150 hardwired to my console. I have tried troubleshooting everything on my end including the waste of time that Microsoft chat support was. I don't think they care that there's an issue as long as they get their
    10$/month. Time to go back to my PS4. Life is too short to wait this long for updates and games. All tests on the XBOX, the laptop, the phones, the tv, etc all show 150/150 but when I go to download a game, Its at 8-12mbps...the chat "help" told me to go
    offline to see if it would download!!! SMH
Thema:

internet issues on xbox

1. internet issues on xbox - Similar Threads - internet issues

2. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  3. Xbox Series X internet issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X internet issues.: I’m having Xbox Series X internet connection issues. My Xbox will work fine for a while and have no issues, but then it just randomly disconnects me and when i try to reconnect it says DNS isn’t...
  4. Wireless Internet Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Internet Connectivity Issues: I was playing on my Xbox the other day and everything was going good and then today when I loaded it up it wasn’t connected to the Internet. I tried reconnecting as I thought it was maybe my...
  5. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  6. New second series X struggling internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New second series X struggling internet issues: Hello, I don’t ever post on these forums but I have tried contacting both my ISP and Microsoft and have gotten no solution. I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days and still can’t figure it...
  7. Xbox series x Internet connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x Internet connection issues: I’ve spent nearly $600 on a console that can’t stay connected to wifi for more than 5 mins past 7pm. It disconnects and reconnects in only 10 seconds but it makes any game nearly unplayable and a...
  8. Internet / Ethernet issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet / Ethernet issue: My xbox wasn't letting me connect to my school's wifi for a while because of the authentication verification. I finally got it to work through alternate MAC address but then every time I would try...
  9. Internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet issues: My series x says I'm connected to the Internet yet no games will work ? I've reset everything, did a full reset on my console and yet it's still doing it ? I install games but they will not play,...
  10. Xbox X. Internet’s connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X. Internet’s connection issue: Xbox X is plugged into intaweb modem walk away after playing cod Settings is set to keep Xbox on to keep the Xbox up to date ! But recently when powering up Xbox it say not connected to the inter...