Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360

Discus and support Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just fixed an Xbox 360 of mine I got it working. I've been trying to set up the internet so that I can have access to app store, xbox live and all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QUICK13_NETRO, May 15, 2020.

1. Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360

So I just fixed an Xbox 360 of mine I got it working. I've been trying to set up the internet so that I can have access to app store, xbox live and all of that. I'm using a wired connection (Ethernet Cable) to connect to my home
    internet. It says that the network is connected but it does not show the name of my network and I have restored the network settings to factory default and set all my network settings to factory default and it still does not connect to my home internet.

I have the ethernet cable connected to my xbox and directly right into my internet extender that plugs right into the wall.The lights on my internet extender are green like they supposed to be. But I notice that on the bottom of my internet extender, where
    th ethernet cable is plugged in a green light continuously flashes, I forgot if that is normal or not. I think it is but not totally sure. I have been working on getting this internet connected to my xbox 360 for weeks. And I have watched many videos on how
    to connect to the internet using wired network/ethernet cable but I still can't seem to get it working. Every time I test Xbox live connection, the network connects but not the internet and then shows internet error and gives me a suggestion to fix my internet
    and I tried the suggestion and still wont work. I would just connect my xbox 360 to a microsoft computer but we no longer have one. Does anyone have any suggestions or links where to get the cheapest wireless usb network adapter that works for Xbox 360?

The error code that I have been given by the xbox is Error: 80151909. By the way I have turned off my internet extender and turned it on and did the same with my xbox but nothing works.( My internet extender has 1 port for connection cable.) Any suggestions?
    Or any networking info or internet info? Please Help.
    Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360 [​IMG]

Leave
    a reply if you need more info or pictures.

:)

QUICK13_NETRO, May 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

error dns no logro conectar mi xbox 360 a internet[Translation-dns error I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet]

Hi Profemati,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with connecting to internet. We recommend the

Xbox 360 wireless connection guide
    . Has all errors that Xbox 360 shows for internet/network connection.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Murder XCll Win User

Cannot log into Xbox Live

4. W4rrior Wombat Win User

Error 8015190e issues

Update: Our second console (XBOX 360 Slim) also did not connect to the internet. It had the same error.
  5. haloteen Win User

Tried everything but still can't connect to Xbox LIVE

6. Internet Expert Win User

Ethernet connection strength

If that micro-USB ethernet adapter is specifically built to function as a wired hotspot on your smartphone (so your phone essentially functions as an internet gateway), then you should be able to use it as a way to connect your Xbox 360 to the internet.

You may need to configure network settings for an optimal connection to Xbox Live.

This is the connection troubleshooter
    in case you encounter any errors.
Thema:

Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360

1. Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Internet Error connecting

2. You are not connected to the internet - Error code: (0x89235106)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are not connected to the internet - Error code: (0x89235106): Completely fresh install of Windows 11. Just want to play starfield but receiving Error code: (0x89235106). Don't really see the point of paying for Game Pass if it doesnt work?!...
  3. My Xbox Series X|S cannot connect to the internet with error code: 0x00000000002000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X|S cannot connect to the internet with error code: 0x00000000002000000: I have: -reset the MAC addresses -attempted to use an Ethernet cable to hardwire connection (this allowed me to only access my Xbox account not play any games). -reset the Xbox while keeping...
  4. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  5. What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360): My xbox 360 will not connect to the internet. Every time it says there is an error. I think the error might have something to do with the ip address. 592945be-f9b8-4cf0-b827-7c64ebaa3e93
  6. My Xbox won’t connect to the internet, it says error code 0x0000000002000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to the internet, it says error code 0x0000000002000000: Can’t connect to internet, I’ve tried unplugging my router and everything and nothing will work 65869a3f-cddf-4893-b49b-6b4e0e29e662
  7. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website'': The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the search engine. I can search various things, get different results from video, images and general. However, I...
  8. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  9. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  10. Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes: I can't connect to internet and website doesn't recognize the error codes it gives. Been an xbox live member since the very first original xbox. It's about frustrating enough just to go to another...