Internet disconnecting x box series x

Discus and support Internet disconnecting x box series x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Internet disconnecting x box series x Anyone have any idea why I can get uninterrupted service through wifi but when I'm hard wired I constantly keep... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BRIANbonis, Apr 12, 2021.

1. BRIANbonis
    BRIANbonis Guest

Anyone have any idea why I can get uninterrupted service through wifi but when I'm hard wired I constantly keep getting "contacting destiny servers"

:)

BRIANbonis, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Veltain Win User

It’s been an issue since launch & msoft are just refusing to acknowledge it. They removed it from the known issues list.
  3. Xulaz Win User

You get a disconnect from the internet and after seconds it connects again?

Because theres plenty of people that is having this problem.. xbox live kick you from wifi or better saying from internet
  4. BRIANbonis Win User

It only happens when I'm hard wired not thru wifi.
  5. SHADOW MAN FMG Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.
    Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
    Hi jemi thanks for replying sorry for the delay in answering the controller x box series x worked for some time it disconnected a few times then it started to disconnect often practically every time I used it it was not used with the pc and it is unacceptable that things like this happen to me in 2022 it has already happened to me with the x box one 2 times sent for assistance with the x series it no longer works even with the original cable I think you should try to solve the problem once for all maybe redesigning new controllers but this time with a new technology I would be willing to buy it even out of warranty thanks to you soon
  6. BillDotriev Win User

I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
Thema:

1. Internet disconnecting x box series x - Similar Threads - Internet disconnecting box

2. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  3. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  4. My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM: Other devices work with the WIFI perfectly fine all restrictions are off and this just recently started happening 718aa631-24a2-45bd-a890-7ba90dca682a
  5. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  6. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  7. Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?: Hello, My Xbox Series X will every couple hours disconnect from the internet, kicking me from my party and online game. This happens for around 5 seconds, then I'm back online. As you may know...
  8. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  9. Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps getting disconnected from internet on standby mode: Steps to reproduce: 1. Turn on xbox. 2. Connect to wifi. 3. Turn off console (don't unplug, put on standby). 4. Restart the router (can happen due to electricity issue or something) 5. Turn...
  10. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...