Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

Discus and support Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Aug 13, 2019.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

/u/earmack, Aug 13, 2019
  2. BusGod Win User

Data/bandwidth use

The patches for the games have been considerably large . The COD patch was near 600megs.....

Unfortunately you will just have to disconnect from the internet so as not to patch games. As far as I am aware there is really no more data moving in an online game vs before. Its the OS updates and the patches that prolly put you over.
  3. Graelock Win User

Halo 5 Pre-Download

I heard Day One patch was 9GB. Has that changed?
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

The Infamous Gta San Andreas Dirty Disk Error.

To help support Mister Gwyther's response because it might sound weird. When you delete content off the HDD it actually doesn't delete it completly. What it does is tell the console that this space is free for content to go. So by downloading the extra 9gb
    of data it means that we are hoping the 9gb you download will over write any corrupted data or old data from the bad download of GTA. In that case it will force the GTA to install to a different part of the HDD when you redownload it.

---In case you were wondering---
  5. ocelot20 Win User

PES 2014 - Pro Evolution Soccer

I can't believe they still have not sorted out the Data Pack problem. I was lucky to be able to download it in the early hours of Friday morning. But pretty much everyone can not get online on PES 14 due to the data pack being broken. There is currently
    only about 44 players able to get online on this game in the world.
  6. bananahead81 Win User

Console War Assumptions

I will make a point of posting in this forum Friday (as long as it arrives), but out of the 5 platforms BF4 was made for, 4 have had issues. From what i have read, PS4 is by far the worst (broken - not an understatement), PC a close second (i think now
    pretty much fixed?), and 360/PS3 buggy but not totally broken. So there is still hope for XB1. I guess...
Thema:

1. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far... - Similar Threads - Internet data statistics

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  4. (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN: I have an Xbox Series X connected on the same network as my computer and Android phone (Tried connecting them through the 5Ghz Wi-Fi and using 1Gbps ethernet cables). I've verified throught my...
  5. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  6. Does moving a game from an external hard drive to an xbox take up a lot of internet data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does moving a game from an external hard drive to an xbox take up a lot of internet data?: I need to move a game called Ark: Survival Evolved from my external hard drive to my xbox and I don't want to use up all my internet data doing it so I was wondering if it took up a lot of data...
  7. Internet data usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet data usage: I have a metered wifi connection and was wondering if anyone knew the data usage specs for PvZ: Battle for Neighborville. c042290d-db82-4874-98ac-27e1ef3c4f6a
  8. Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access: I have zero internet. Zero. I live on top of a mountain, and thus cannot access cloud. I'm trying to move save game cache to USB because my system will not let me install a game now, at all. Wont...
  9. A huge help! Using the XBOX One offline. Data is still stored without internet. But if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A huge help! Using the XBOX One offline. Data is still stored without internet. But if I...: Hi. I've been using my XBOX One on and offline in between. When I play offline, my data is still stored without internet. But let's say if I don't have internet because my uncle has to pay the...
  10. Internet data traffic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet data traffic.: Android Solitaire, Why do it need its high bandwidth Internet? There is no need for such internet bandwidth as Solitaire demands for online games of other 3D games. Because of this, it can't...