Internet connection

Discus and support Internet connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago i bought a new router and my xbox doesn’t want to connect to the Internet. When i start up game like GTA online it keeps disconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarekCZ13, Oct 10, 2017.

1. MarekCZ13
    MarekCZ13 Guest

Internet connection

A few days ago i bought a new router and my xbox doesn’t want to connect to the Internet. When i start up game like GTA online it keeps disconnecting me from the internet due to unknown network error. I’ve tried every suggestion and it still does’t work.

I will be glad for any help, thanks.

:)

MarekCZ13, Oct 10, 2017
  2. JcHeat
    JcHeat Guest
    Destiny no Internet connection...

Anyone else getting constantly booted from games for apparently having no internet connection?? I'm positive my internet is fine and I have no problems with any other device or game. Is this just me or is it an ongoing problem, for me the game is totally unplayable the last couple of days.

JcHeat, Oct 10, 2017
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    Destiny no Internet connection...

Today i got a disconnected three times with a eel,beaver and centipede.

n7oldnavy, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Geovanie Legend Win User

Internet Connection

Please be more specific when saying what you have tried.

Just to cover some, have you tried...

1. Enable upnp on the network

2. Using a different ethernet cable

3. if network does not support upnp try opening ports manually ->
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

4. Restore factory defaults to your consoles network settings

If none of these work please give more details and I will try to help you.
  5. apocalypseurza Win User

Internet connection.

could you please provide your networks information so we can see what hardware your working with please?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Is NAT Type Open?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Internet connection

7. Obsessive Power Win User

Internet connection

Since this issue is related to the school network, you would have to contact your school's I.T department. There is very little we can diagnose this end. I highly doubt the issue is with your console. Even if you did have to send it for a repair, I can
    guarantee you, they will send you your limited edition back.
  8. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Internet connectivity

Oh god no. The government tends to destroy what they regulate. And it wouldn't actually be "free", as someone has to pay for server upkeep, infastructure, etc. "Free" internet for everyone would lead to higher taxation.

-

Don't believe me? Just wait until the Obamacare taxes kick in for everyone. I already saw my health insurance premiums increase $120 a month thanks to the awesome ACA that would "save middle class families hundreds of dollars a year". You really want
    them regulating your internet provider too? Didn't think so.
Thema:

Internet connection

1. Internet connection - Similar Threads - Internet connection

2. Why does my console refuse to connect to the internet ALL THE TIME?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console refuse to connect to the internet ALL THE TIME?: Why do I have to reboot it 5-10 times every day to get a network connection??? I AM NOT GOING TO **** HARDWIRE IT. Explain why this console is such a piece of **** please....
  3. My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet: My xbox won't let me connect to the Internet when I'm using keyboard and mouse. When I select the router I want to connect to it skips the field which lets me enter the password and enters a...
  4. Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet?: Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet? a473ac37-53ad-4ed5-889e-df378025f3bc
  5. I get an internet connection issue whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft app with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get an internet connection issue whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft app with a...: I recently changed the primary email alias of my main Microsoft account because I no longer had access to the prior address. This has caused problems when trying to log into various apps that...
  6. My Xbox connects to my Internet but still says “Connect to the Xbox Internet”

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox connects to my Internet but still says “Connect to the Xbox Internet”: My Xbox started doing this a couple days ago. I would turn it on and it would say “Connect to Xbox network”. It usually resolves in a couple hours but today it hasn’t resolved at all. Whenever I...
  7. Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error: Xbox 360 goes on line but when I try to go on you tube or anything it says error.but run test it sys am connected e6082578-fef6-4fda-b7d3-d8288d088d45
  8. Why won't my Xbox series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox series S connect to the internet?: So, I've gotten an Xbox series S for Christmas and it was working fine until 12 pm EST yesterday. All of a sudden, it didn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried everything, but it still...
  9. Connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to the internet: My son took his Xbox to his uncles and now that he's back home, he can't connect to the wifi. It just says can't connect. Check your network name and password but everything is correct....
  10. why does my wi-fi internet stop working when i connect my ps5 controller via Bluetooth in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my wi-fi internet stop working when i connect my ps5 controller via Bluetooth in...: why does my Wi-Fi internet stop working when i connect my ps5 controller via Bluetooth in my windows 11 pc ? I am sure that i am not the only one who is experiencing this issue , please help !...