Internet connection

Discus and support Internet connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago i bought a new router and my xbox doesn’t want to connect to the Internet. When i start up game like GTA online it keeps disconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarekCZ13, Oct 10, 2017.

1. MarekCZ13
    MarekCZ13 Guest

Internet connection

A few days ago i bought a new router and my xbox doesn’t want to connect to the Internet. When i start up game like GTA online it keeps disconnecting me from the internet due to unknown network error. I’ve tried every suggestion and it still does’t work.

I will be glad for any help, thanks.

:)

MarekCZ13, Oct 10, 2017
  2. JcHeat
    JcHeat Guest
    Destiny no Internet connection...

Anyone else getting constantly booted from games for apparently having no internet connection?? I'm positive my internet is fine and I have no problems with any other device or game. Is this just me or is it an ongoing problem, for me the game is totally unplayable the last couple of days.

JcHeat, Oct 10, 2017
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    Destiny no Internet connection...

Today i got a disconnected three times with a eel,beaver and centipede.

n7oldnavy, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Geovanie Legend Win User

Internet Connection

Please be more specific when saying what you have tried.

Just to cover some, have you tried...

1. Enable upnp on the network

2. Using a different ethernet cable

3. if network does not support upnp try opening ports manually ->
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

4. Restore factory defaults to your consoles network settings

If none of these work please give more details and I will try to help you.
  5. apocalypseurza Win User

Internet connection.

could you please provide your networks information so we can see what hardware your working with please?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Is NAT Type Open?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Internet connection

7. Obsessive Power Win User

Internet connection

Since this issue is related to the school network, you would have to contact your school's I.T department. There is very little we can diagnose this end. I highly doubt the issue is with your console. Even if you did have to send it for a repair, I can
    guarantee you, they will send you your limited edition back.
  8. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Internet connectivity

Oh god no. The government tends to destroy what they regulate. And it wouldn't actually be "free", as someone has to pay for server upkeep, infastructure, etc. "Free" internet for everyone would lead to higher taxation.

-

Don't believe me? Just wait until the Obamacare taxes kick in for everyone. I already saw my health insurance premiums increase $120 a month thanks to the awesome ACA that would "save middle class families hundreds of dollars a year". You really want
    them regulating your internet provider too? Didn't think so.
Thema:

Internet connection

1. Internet connection - Similar Threads - Internet connection

2. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  3. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  7. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  8. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  9. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  10. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...