Internet connection problem but network tests say I'm connected to the internet.

Discus and support Internet connection problem but network tests say I'm connected to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with several aspects of my xbox which has made it unusable. Whenever I join xbox parties, it says I am always connecting and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Will Groves, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Will Groves
    Will Groves Guest

Internet connection problem but network tests say I'm connected to the internet.

I've been having trouble with several aspects of my xbox which has made it unusable.

Whenever I join xbox parties, it says I am always connecting and I can't communicate.

I can't open games, they either crash or say that an update is needed; the update never works and doesn't even start.

I attempted to solve the problem by deleting my account but now I can't add it back because when I click add profile it, loads for ages before crashing and bringing me to the home page but not signed into an account.

I have tried completing the one major update my xbox has but it will not work, recommends I check my internet connection but then tells me I'm successfully connected to internet.

I have even done a factory reset of my xbox but the problems continue and I am still not logged into my account.

I think it could be something to do with my internet, but I have wired internet from a booster in my room and there is no problem with this. I have also tried connecting my xbox to wireless connection and, whilst the connection was successful, it did not solve any of the problems.

Any ideas on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Will Groves, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Will, really this is just a network error, and there is only 1 process to eliminate this.

It would be configured like this":

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Valentas Jankauskas Win User

I face the same problem.

I am using Xbox series X for like 1y and a half, and the internet provider haven't changed anything during this time, why these ports should be closed/unavailable after Xbox update? Because this happened me personally after the September 's update just a few days ago. I have contacted my ISP and they told me, IP is static, it only changes after few years when needed, they never change / block / close anything on routers/modems they provide.

Might be the update be the main reason we are facing this problem?

I am enjoying playing on Xbox, but such a problems is pain in the ****.

Thank you,

Have a good day.
  4. Mike2541 Win User

Social and Gaming

Yea, I'm getting 100% packet loss. Test internet connection says connected to internet and everything is good. Test MP connection says can't finish multiplier test. The advanced test says 100% packet loss. Surely not my network. Tried hard wired, wireless
    and the hotspot from my phone. All internet test via xbox work, but MP fails.. This is getting old.. Idc what the "service status says" they're always slow updating that.
  5. laurent courni Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 42FC 42FE A080 1300 D000 0032

tried it but no luck.

On the network test menu, both network and internet are ok but LIVE cannot connect

"your console is connected to internet but cannot connect to LIVE. unplug your modem 30 seconds then replug it"

could it be a modem getaway config problem ? I'm clueless
  6. NarcDog544 Win User

Xbox live connected to xfinity hotspot but no multiplayer

I am having the same problem, all the internet connection tests say i am connected and everything is working properly (including the Multiplayer test). I'm on xfinity hotspot and I cannot connect to the network when trying to play any EA games (FIFA and
    NHL)
Thema:

1. Internet connection problem but network tests say I'm connected to the internet. - Similar Threads - Internet connection problem

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  4. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I have tried to unplug the router trick, but it...
  5. Problema Com O Xbox Conectar A Conta Com A Internet [ Problem With Xbox Connect Ing Your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema Com O Xbox Conectar A Conta Com A Internet [ Problem With Xbox Connect Ing Your...: Ola Tenho Meu Xbox, Tepos De Um Tempo Eu Entrei No Xbox meu perfil Não Tava conectado A internet E Quando Eu Tentava Conectar O Meu Perfil saia,E Com a internet conectada no xbox sem ta conectado...
  6. Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP: Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP Can’t connect to wireless or wired internet 553a4385-3c46-4fd5-8aa3-2cb20c35227b
  7. Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet: Hi! I recently moved my Xbox to my new apartment and I have a new internet box. I connected my Xbox one to it through Ethernet. Since then I had extremely weird problems to connect. First, my...
  8. i cannot get the server to connect to internet. this has been a problem for awhile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot get the server to connect to internet. this has been a problem for awhile: i cannot get the server to connect to internet. this has been a problem for awhile ef1e52b3-bd00-4af1-a010-5acab9619701
  9. I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one: i have just primary dns and my xbox 360 cant connect to internet in the xbox one is same? c843d18f-7791-4994-8abd-91b37acf7b2d
  10. Internet Problem. Can't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Problem. Can't connect to internet: My Xbox one has started to randomly disconnect from internet and Xbox live after a few hours of use and says that it can't connect to internet again. This same issue happened yesterday and this...