Intermittent freezing despite port forwarding & open NAT

Discus and support Intermittent freezing despite port forwarding & open NAT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hope someone will be able to help here, as i've tried everything else! As a bit of background, I have an Xbox One (Living room) & an Xbox Series S... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fsx Timmi x, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Fsx Timmi x
    Fsx Timmi x Guest

Hope someone will be able to help here, as i've tried everything else!

As a bit of background, I have an Xbox One (Living room) & an Xbox Series S (bedroom) in my apartment. My flatmate and I now play CoD Warzone together with other friends online.

The Xbox One is working flawlessly online with no issues, but the Xbox series S in the bedroom would intermittently freeze for a few seconds, every 20-30 seconds. We've good internet speed and the Series S isn't far from the router, its in the other room.

This problem is also occurring when i'm playing online on my own on Warzone with an open NAT, making me think its not network issues.

I contacted my IP and have the TCP/UDP ports forwarded but still encountering the same situation.

Hope someone can suggest a resolution!

:)

Fsx Timmi x, Jul 19, 2022
  2. Fsx Timmi x Win User

Seems to just be with this game in particular! Would it be worth uninstalling and reinstalling?
  3. Francia J. Win User

We need to isolate the issue further. Would it be okay if you try a different network connection?
  4. Fsx Timmi x Win User

Just an update for anyone who's experiencing the same issues!

I split my WiFi into 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz and tried on both wavelengths. With no success.

My last option was wired. I purchased the internet extenders which work through your home electricity system using ethernet cables and this has worked.

Seems like the original issue WAS router issues but hope this helps other people!
  5. Fsx Timmi x Win User

Hey,

So I reinstalled the game and unfortunately still experiencing the same issues. I've dropped a link below of what I'm experiencing.

I don't understand why an Xbox One is able to run this flawlessly and an new Series S is unable to....

Clip of the intermittent freezing
  6. Francia J. Win User

Is this happening with just this game or other games as well?
Thema:

1. Intermittent freezing despite port forwarding & open NAT - Similar Threads - Intermittent freezing despite

2. Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen: My xbox series s randomly had a black screen that will randomly happen and stay for about 3 seconds then everything goes back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix this. Happens during Fortnite And...
  3. Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C: Just purchased the 65 inch Samsung Q80C TV and noticed when using my Xbox one, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds every 10ish seconds. Note that I have the Xbox one and there is no auto HDR...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?: Hi, I've had my Xbox one X for many years, and starting last year I began having issues where my LG TVs video signal would randomly start to cutout every few seconds. It shows static, then...
  5. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  6. Intermittent connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent connectivity issues: I'm having connectivity issues with my Xbox Series X. Over the past month or so I have been experiencing intermittent lag that is bad enough to get me disconnected from multi-player games. It's...
  7. Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes: Have just purchased Xbox X in upgrade of my Xbox One. Playing on a Toshiba 50UA3A63DB TV. Had no issues with my xbox one but have had 2 xbox x's and both have been giving me intermittent black...
  8. Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human: Hi, Really at a loss of what to do here. My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten to the point where I can't play live games...
  9. Pro 2 controller audio intermittent in series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro 2 controller audio intermittent in series x: Pro 2 controller shows the jack connected but it isn't. This is intermittent every 30 seconds also game audio. I reboot console series x and controller but it is not fixed....
  10. Intermittent Wired And Wireless Internet Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Wired And Wireless Internet Connection: XSX suddenly has intermittent Internet connection, wired or wireless. Online services are now unusable as connection is lost every few seconds. It has been connected to the router/hub for a year....