Intermittent Black Screen lately

Discus and support Intermittent Black Screen lately in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having this issue as of late. Started noticing while playing Outriders couple days ago. Then while playing Maneater. My screen would seem to go black... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnthonyJS02, May 28, 2021.

1. Intermittent Black Screen lately

Having this issue as of late. Started noticing while playing Outriders couple days ago. Then while playing Maneater. My screen would seem to go black and tv info display with input would seem to refresh. Have my series x going thru Denon receiver to my Vizio TV. I'm still get sound from my surround but no picture for sometimes a second. And sometimes more. It eventually comes back.

Is it just a handshake issue, cable going bad, TV going bad? I am a beta Xbox insider if it possibly something with latest build.

Thanks

submitted by /u/AnthonyJS02
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnthonyJS02, May 28, 2021
  2. Kelemvor79 Win User

Intermittent black screen

Hello!!

I see that you have made several checks but you have tried to change the HDMI cable of the TV port, if you have it connected in the HDMI 1 test to connect it in the HDMI 2 or 3.

Another thing you can do if you have a family member or a friend is to try the xbox at home or on another TV, otherwise you should take your xbox to check
  3. LocknessMonstr Win User

xbox one s 4k intermittent black screen

I'm having the same issue. When the Xbox One S is set to 8 bit my Vizio M65-D0 will intermittently produce a "Snowy" screen and I have to change inputs in order to clear it. On the 10 bit and 12 bit settings it intermittently will produce a "Black" screen
    that clears itself in a few seconds. This has happened both when streaming content from Amazon and while playing games.
  4. Jared Zaun Win User

intermittent black screen when in game

It's across all games including ones I've downloaded after the issue started. The reason I'm questioning the physical damage idea is that I don't have "lost connection" popping up on either monitor and the second one I tried went to a black screen when
    the lack of connection screen is blue. The issue mirrors the wrong colour encoding issue so perfectly however I don't have the prompt for another option while running this monitor.
  5. Martin_Harper Win User

intermittent black screen when in game

I just wonding if you have tried uninstalling the game you had these problems with as some sometimes it could be a software issue or when it hasn't updated properly or it could be the their's an issue with the hdmi connections in the xbox one console where
    a connection from the hdmi to the motherboard could be damaged over time thought wear and tear
  6. SoG Watchman Win User

Intermittent black screening (but continued audio)

It's a glitch in the recent Xbox One update. Just hold the X logo on the Xbox One for 10 seconds to force it to turn off. Then turn it back on. I believe the March 4 update will fix it.
Thema:

Intermittent Black Screen lately

1. Intermittent Black Screen lately - Similar Threads - Intermittent Black Screen

2. Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen: My xbox series s randomly had a black screen that will randomly happen and stay for about 3 seconds then everything goes back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix this. Happens during Fortnite And...
  3. Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C: Just purchased the 65 inch Samsung Q80C TV and noticed when using my Xbox one, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds every 10ish seconds. Note that I have the Xbox one and there is no auto HDR...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?: Hi, I've had my Xbox one X for many years, and starting last year I began having issues where my LG TVs video signal would randomly start to cutout every few seconds. It shows static, then...
  5. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  6. Intermittent connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent connectivity issues: I'm having connectivity issues with my Xbox Series X. Over the past month or so I have been experiencing intermittent lag that is bad enough to get me disconnected from multi-player games. It's...
  7. Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes: Have just purchased Xbox X in upgrade of my Xbox One. Playing on a Toshiba 50UA3A63DB TV. Had no issues with my xbox one but have had 2 xbox x's and both have been giving me intermittent black...
  8. Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human: Hi, Really at a loss of what to do here. My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten to the point where I can't play live games...
  9. Pro 2 controller audio intermittent in series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro 2 controller audio intermittent in series x: Pro 2 controller shows the jack connected but it isn't. This is intermittent every 30 seconds also game audio. I reboot console series x and controller but it is not fixed....
  10. Intermittent Wired And Wireless Internet Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Wired And Wireless Internet Connection: XSX suddenly has intermittent Internet connection, wired or wireless. Online services are now unusable as connection is lost every few seconds. It has been connected to the router/hub for a year....