Intermittent audio issue still occurs

Discus and support Intermittent audio issue still occurs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else getting intermittent audio issues across games/dashboard/apps? If so how do I fix submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Standard-Low5624, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Intermittent audio issue still occurs

Is anyone else getting intermittent audio issues across games/dashboard/apps? If so how do I fix

submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624
    [link] [comments]

/u/Standard-Low5624, Jul 7, 2024
  2. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox Live Sign in

Hey ViperineAgate32,

A few other users have also reported this issue and we are investigating, which version of the Xbox App are you using (standard or Beta)? Are you still experiencing this issue right now, or is this something that just occurs intermittently?

Thanks!

~Hammer
  3. eternal242 Win User

Intermittent audio/video issues

Not to threadjack but I'm having similar issues. Happens with games, Blu-Rays, TV, etc. I've tried switching out HDMI cables and that hasn't helped. I've also experienced a couple of loud pops through my speakers.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Swissie!

Do you have access to another TV that you can try your console on? It does sound like the HDMI port on your console may be in need of a repair, but I'm curious to see how it would behave with another TV.

Let us know if you're able to try that and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^
  5. I Swissie I Win User

Cleared cache, problem returned. Continued playing games until the audio completely cut out. On a whim I decided to just turn the TV off and on when that happened. The audio came back. I played some more until the video completely cut out. Again, turned
    the TV off and on and the video came back.

At this point I thought maybe it's the TV (2007 Samsung LCD). Looked it up and it did indeed have some HDMI handshake issues back in the day. Installed the latest firmware, but the issue remains. Hooked the HDMI cable to my DVD player, played a couple
    of movies - no issues.

At this point, I assume I need to send in the console?
  6. Slimdigger Win User

Make sure that no other devices have this same error on your TV.. try another device with your same cord if you can.. Make sure the cord does not appear damaged at the ends or smashed , creased in the middle.

Support would likely have you empty your system cach on your console. Power off your console while holding the power button litley for 30 sec. uplug all accessories out of the back of the console. Let the console sit for 3 min thus completely removing
    all files from the cach memory of the system.

That's how you do it. If corrupt files develop in the cach they could cause issues.

If no other devices are giving you video errors on your TV and flushing sytem cach don't work. this must be a console defect and will require to be sent in for repairs.
Thema:

Intermittent audio issue still occurs

1. Intermittent audio issue still occurs - Similar Threads - Intermittent audio issue

2. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  3. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  4. Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues: Hello everyone, I purchased an Xbox Series X a few months back and have had on and off multiplayer connection issues. No other apparent issues outside of when I load into a multiplayer game. It...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  7. Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen: My xbox series s randomly had a black screen that will randomly happen and stay for about 3 seconds then everything goes back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix this. Happens during Fortnite And...
  8. Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C: Just purchased the 65 inch Samsung Q80C TV and noticed when using my Xbox one, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds every 10ish seconds. Note that I have the Xbox one and there is no auto HDR...
  9. Pro 2 controller audio intermittent in series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro 2 controller audio intermittent in series x: Pro 2 controller shows the jack connected but it isn't. This is intermittent every 30 seconds also game audio. I reboot console series x and controller but it is not fixed....
  10. XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver: Hello, I am having intermittent issues with Audio. I have my XBOX Series X connected (HDMI) to my A/V Receiver Denon x4700H which I recently purchased and was manufactured in 2022. It is going out...