Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games...

Discus and support Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own a few of games that are cross platform games like Batman Arkham Knight own it in Epic Games Launcher and own the disc version on my Xbox one X,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rob's XboxOne, May 16, 2021.

1. Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games...

I own a few of games that are cross platform games like Batman Arkham Knight own it in Epic Games Launcher and own the disc version on my Xbox one X, my pc version has more video effects like water drops look better on the pc version compared to the Xbox one, but I can't import my Xbox save for Batman Arkham Knight in the pc owned within Epic Games Launcher, the pc version includes all the addons, plus the season pass for the game, has all the same game content. but is not able to sync the save data with the Xbox version of the same game, again both use sign in with Xbox Live, so you would think that both pc and Xbox one X game should be able to share the save game data. since you use Xbox Live to sign in with Epic Games launcher and on your Xbox one x with sign in with Xbox Live also. at least that's how I play my games on both the pc and the Xbox one x console.

and the Xbox one version I paid for the season pass on Xbox since the disc didn't come with it, in any case on my Xbox one X, I have unlocked the second play with new game + the second playthrough already unlocked but the version under Epic Games Launcher to integrate them.

Difficultly level is locked on Nightmare mode. one Difficulty mode above Hard for Batman Arkham Knight.

into the Xbox App under windows 10, the Batman Arkham Knight looks a lot better on my Pc with the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 3D card then the 3D card from my Xbox One X console, but other games it may make no difference which console pc desktop or video game console, the controllers I can use with either my Xbox or use them with my pc that they can be shared between systems. some games like Deponia I have only seen it work with mouse since its a click and point game, I don't think it works with controllers on my pc of course I don't think that title is even under the Xbox one x yet, of course I don't no since I didn't look it up yet. I think any game show under Microsoft store should also show up under Xbox app if you own it, so any imported owned games from Epic games launcher should show you own them even if you got them for free under Epic Games Launcher software etc. also there website.

like a link account feature for epic games launcher titles so they can be imported into Xbox app for access to them as owned titles. I have tried GoG Galaxy Launcher before. the Xbox App does in fact have some link account options under it, so its not impossible for you to be able to link your Epic Games Launcher account titles within it, it just a matter of Epic Games and Microsoft applying such a feature, also note that Epic Games is allowed to log into your Xbox Account in Order to use Epic games launcher, that's how I log my games into it, so I would think its not that far off for them to include a way to share game own data between the software titles.

Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games... [​IMG]

:)

Rob's XboxOne, May 16, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games from Epic Games Launcher or its website into Xbox App.

Ati Radeon isn't the same company

The Canadian ati company was bought years ago by amd

And is integrated very good with chipsetsdue to amds knowledge nvidia hasn't made chipsets in awhile except mobile nvidia shields

Bit both amd and intel don't make chipsets for nvidia so they do have to do their research

The rdna 2 is tightly integrated with amd threadripper and ryzens 5
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games from Epic Games Launcher or its website into Xbox App.

How does the the series X 3D card compares to an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 3D card from my desktop computer is it better or not hardware wise?

the reason besides money that I didn't upgrade my Xbox One X to that Series X has to do with the fact they removed features like the Tv input, I was using it for watching DIRECTV in my room at home, I just felt like I just got that Xbox One X also like in the last year or two. I had traded in my original Xbox One at GameStop for the Xbox One X, so that's what I would do if and when I get the Series X, I don't need the tv input anymore, since I now have a HDMI 5 to 1 switcher device I can use with my Xbox, ps4, Nintendo switch etc.. systems, I was using the tv input also when I wanted to use my headphones to watch tv at night, while it worked ok for that, again the Series X took away console features, it may of made a better 3D card but I don't no how much better it is compared to my Xbox One X 1TB
    In terms of pure Rasterisation (or rasterization) it's weaker than the Series X but better than Series S. For Raytracing performance an RTX 2060 beats both. This is mainly down to the Tensor cores and DLSS (Deep Level Super Sampling) support).

But raytracing isn't calculated purely on the GPU, it can take up significant CPU cycles as well. Your CPU was high end for its time, but the 3rd gen i7 3930K is nearly decade old now.

Consoles don't use separate CPU's and GPU chips anymore. Their processing and graphics hardware are integrated into one chip known as an APU (AMD Accelerated Processing Unit). Without getting into the 'nitty gritty' and the technobabble of the difference between the last gen AMD Jaguar and AMD's GCN graphics architecture compared to the new Zen 2 and the current gen RDNA 2 - which I could probably discuss at length – it’s safe to say that both the CPU and GPU in the Series X are significantly more powerful than the what's contained in the Xbox One X.

With gaming and frame rates, it's not just about the graphics hardware (or graphics card you’ve got with PC gaming). CPU's also do graphics work. It's the CPU that that tells the GPU where everything should be in a scene (or frame), the graphics card then renders that frame. The CPU's in the last gen consoles were pretty weak and low powered. This is why quite a few games were only 30fps titles and why many titles still remained 30fps even on the One X as only the CPU core frequency was marginally increased, but still remained low powered Jaguar architecture. There was a CPU bottleneck.
  4. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

Hi,

I must admit, reading that was quite painful. It would be best if you used paragraph spacing next time instead of a wall of text, it's far easier to read here.

That's just not how PC gaming works though. It's up to developers/publishers how their games are accessed on the system and if

cross-purchase, cross-play and cross saves work across two distinct platforms. Microsoft have no say in this and Epic have no say either unless the game is published directly by them. Remember, the Epic Store sells games from various publishers.

If you want to have all of your PC games appear in one neat application for easy access, I suggest you install GoG Galaxy Launcher on your PC.

[​IMG]
    between my Xbox one, ps4 and Pc titles, I may have close to that amount of titles I do own Far cry 5, and 4 and red dead redemption 2 and control plus the Arkham remastered games for the Xbox One X and tomb raider 3 games total ,and a few assassins creed titles and BioShock the 3 remastered games on my Xbox One X, both my Pc and my Xbox One X has about 1TB each, I do have one Portable 4TB hard drive that I can use with my Xbox One X , its easy to fill up that hardware's hard drives if your not careful. I don't currently have GoG galaxy installed at this time, otherwise I would share a screen cap of that too, maybe after I reinstall it. also own the spider man 2 game titles for Ps4 and spiderman Xbox 360 games plus transformers games for Xbox one x and Xbox 360 consoles. I did install the Windows insider build dev of windows 10 installed on my desktop, clean install it and keep files etc.. so I had remove GoG galaxy , so I have to reinstall it. once and awhile I do stuff like try the newest windows os, just to see what they changed in it for future builds, plus to see if games still work under it if I want to do back to non windows insider builds I do that at some point too.
  5. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

How does the the series X 3D card compares to an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 3D card from my desktop computer is it better or not hardware wise?

the reason besides money that I didn't upgrade my Xbox One X to that Series X has to do with the fact they removed features like the Tv input, I was using it for watching DIRECTV in my room at home, I just felt like I just got that Xbox One X also like in the last year or two. I had traded in my original Xbox One at GameStop for the Xbox One X, so that's what I would do if and when I get the Series X, I don't need the tv input anymore, since I now have a HTMI 5 to 1 switcher device I can use with my Xbox, ps4, Nintendo switch etc.. systems, I was using the tv input also when I wanted to use my headphones to watch tv at night, while it worked ok for that, again the Series X took away console features, it may of made a better 3D card but I don't no how much better it is compared to my Xbox One X 1TB system. also does the Series X even have a 1TB system, I have not look into that much, would wait until the price of it goes down I think. before is some info on my 3D card in my desktop system, and I don't own any 4K TV or monitors, so all my computer and consoles can do is 1080, so it does me no good to have a console that supports it, since you can't run 4K if you don't own 4k.

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Type: Full Device (POST)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1F08&SUBSYS_20673842&REV_A1

Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]

Device Problem Code: No Problem

Driver Problem Code: Unknown

Display Memory: 22322 MB

Dedicated Memory: 5980 MB

Shared Memory: 16342 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

HDR Support: Not Supported
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well you aren't looking at it right

You gotta remember consoles are a complete package

Nvidia is only one card where consoles are cpu and integrated systems

You are talking about nearly 2000 dollars of hardware bought in bulk and sold at a loss with a compression chip and nvme system that is only on high end pcs and the rdna 2 newly released as of December for as low as 500 dollars

With pc you don't get subsidized hardware and you are only buying one and if you didn't know nvidia seeds Limited functions due to the fact nvidia cards are used for mining instead of gaming

And unfortunately you play the lottery with their cards due to it

(Limited function cards limit the performance to a certain life span this limits the mining capability and reduces performance

Sure you can get a pc that performs better then any console but nowhere close to 500 bucks

And nvme aren't cheap
Thema:

Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games...

1. Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games... - Similar Threads - Integrate Epic Games

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. Connecting to Epic Services Queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting to Epic Services Queue: I can't log into to fortnite. I have been struggling for two days now. it gives me Connecting to Epic Services Queue. I have done every possible thing there is to do and nothing is working....
  5. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  6. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  7. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  8. Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU: HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS? YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the Settings app. YES! I have set the nVidia...
  9. Pc gears 5 integrity error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gears 5 integrity error: Unable to play the game in multiple player mode. Continues to kick me out of servers with integrity errors. Easy Anti-cheat error Client integrity violation. 7f0222ff-d008-4256-a6ca-83d6f4ed0008
  10. Xbox controller it doesn't vibrate, it's a feature not integrated yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller it doesn't vibrate, it's a feature not integrated yet?: While I'm playing Forza Horizon 5 with vibration activated inside the game, Xbox controller it doesn't vibrate. I played with 2 controllers but any of them vibrate. This it's a feature not...