Intalled game not working

Discus and support Intalled game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got a new computer and I wanted to play sea of thieve the only game I have on microsoft store, So the installation was very slow so it took... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dav Cournoyer, Apr 6, 2022.

  1. Intalled game not working


    So I just got a new computer and I wanted to play sea of thieve the only game I have on microsoft store, So the installation was very slow so it took 12 hours to download the game and then when I tried to play it a window opened up and an image showed up of the game but nothing happened. I opened task manager to see if the game was running and it was not. So I tried to verify the files and reset the store and reinstall the game but nothing works.

    :)
     
    Dav Cournoyer, Apr 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Intalled game not working

    Hi Dav! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    You don't receive any error message?

    Do you have installed the Xbox app? If you don't have it install it and log in with the account that has the game

    Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

    Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

    Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

    Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

    Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

    Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. Anthony Sn Win User

    Fun Lab Trouble?

    The re-intallation did not work!...
  4. J_853 Win User

    ...

    I didnt have gamepass whilst intalling the game
  5. Tundike81 Win User

    Problem with puzzle downloading

    I've deleted microsoft jigsaw and intalled again, now the downloading works :) Thank you for your help!
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

    Can you transfer installed xbox 360 games to another hard drive using a transfer cable?

    not for installed games everything else yes, but installed games need to be re intalled
Thema:

Intalled game not working

Loading...
  1. Intalled game not working - Similar Threads - Intalled game working

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Fps stutters after clean intallation of windows 11.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps stutters after clean intallation of windows 11.: Hello, I've come across a problem where I did a clean installation of Windows 11 and once I've set it up as it was before, my game performance dropped. All the same games I've played got lag...
  10. Disc will allow access to games once installed but pauses during installation/fails to intal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc will allow access to games once installed but pauses during installation/fails to intal: When the disc is inserted into the console, the game, specifically Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is unable to install. However, on other consoles with the game previously installed the disc...