Insurgency: sandstorm

Discus and support Insurgency: sandstorm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else on xbox one getting frequent crashes on this game even after they released a 'patch' to fix this crashing issue? I'm starting to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vesper110, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Vesper110
    Vesper110 New Member

Is anyone else on xbox one getting frequent crashes on this game even after they released a 'patch' to fix this crashing issue? I'm starting to get annoyed with the constant crashes in this game

Vesper110, Oct 18, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Insurgency Sandstorm Xbox One X can't play!

Is the problem only confined to Insurgency: Sandstorm game?
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Game game is your favorite

Right nos is insurgency sandstorm, ori and the will of the wisps
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Hey Killja

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently requesting a refund for game you pre-ordered.

I would have to implore you to
    contact Xbox customer support
    as they would be better equipped to assist you with being able to cancel that pre-order for your game.

I hope this helps.
  5. madden1246 Win User

insurgency sandstorm

i payed for it like i wanna say two years ago but they took it off and released it again not too long ago
  6. Killja Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Well, microsoft's response is " too bad, no refund for you!"

"I understand you're requesting a refund. Here's what I found out after looking into your request:

We can’t provide a refund to this request. It’s been longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products. Thanks for understanding."

Really, you take money for a product that's not even ready yet and then can't refund me WHEN YOU AND THE DEVELOPERS ARE AT FAULT!!!

WELL THEN FIX THE [Mod removed] GAME.

Maybe I should think of investing in playstation instead.
Thema:

1. Insurgency: sandstorm - Similar Threads - Insurgency sandstorm

2. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  3. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023): I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the thing is I ALREADY DID. Is there a way to fix...
  4. Insurgency sandstorm: Xbox one x. Can’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency sandstorm: Xbox one x. Can’t play: I try and launch sandstorm on my Xbox one x after downloading it for the first time 3 days ago, all is well and I played the game for about an hour my first day. Tried to play again yesterday and...
  5. Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu.: I start a new session select my class and attempt to go in to the session holding area. But the game keeps me in the select menu and even if I select another class and click resume game it tell me...
  6. why is insurgency sandstorm not on game pass pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is insurgency sandstorm not on game pass pc?: so basically I was wondering why insurgency sandstorm is on the game pass console but on the game pass pc and if they could add it to the game pass pc? -Gamer boy9122...
  7. So I bought insurgency sandstorm gold addition which includes the year1 and 2 pass and it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought insurgency sandstorm gold addition which includes the year1 and 2 pass and it...: How do I get my stuff to download 5d5d8c4a-3688-4b0e-8c17-e8bc45be0e80
  8. Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error: I bought insurgency sandstorm for Xbox Series X. It did its screen like I was about to purchase but then says an error occurred. I checked my bank account and it was deducted "Twice" the amount...
  9. (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X: I bought Insurgency Sandstorm a while back and it's literally unplayable - the frame rate is so low on the Xbox One X it really shouldn't be sold as a backwards compatible game. Microsoft have...
  10. Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions: There are 2 games I have questions about: 1. Back 4 Blood. Can this game be fun playing without friends? I don't know anyone else with an Xbox, so I'd have to play with randoms or by myself. 2....