Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu.

Discus and support Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I start a new session select my class and attempt to go in to the session holding area. But the game keeps me in the select menu and even if I select... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Pantley, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu.

I start a new session select my class and attempt to go in to the session holding area. But the game keeps me in the select menu and even if I select another class and click resume game it tell me to select class first. Last night game worked fine, anyone else run it to the issue?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared my Mac and put in manual Dsn. Other online multi-player games work fine

:)

Andrew Pantley, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Skyler D Win User

Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu.

I have the same issue on the Series S.. No confirm button and will not let me join.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Kindly check if there is a pending game update that needs to be installed for the game.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Insurgency Sandstorm, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.
  4. Skyler D Win User

I have the same issue on the Series S.. let me know if you figure it out.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Since we have tried all the possible steps here to sort out the issue. There seems to be an issue with the game only. Would it be fine if you can try contacting the Game developer support for further advice? You will need to report the bug to them so that they can provide a fix for it. You can contact them using this link, https://sandstorm-support.newworldinteractive.c....
  6. Andrew Pantley Win User

I have check no updates; game updated with new map and gear
Thema:

1. Insurgency Sandstorm game play issues, won't let me join session past class selection menu. - Similar Threads - Insurgency Sandstorm game

2. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  3. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023): I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the thing is I ALREADY DID. Is there a way to fix...
  4. Insurgency sandstorm: Xbox one x. Can’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency sandstorm: Xbox one x. Can’t play: I try and launch sandstorm on my Xbox one x after downloading it for the first time 3 days ago, all is well and I played the game for about an hour my first day. Tried to play again yesterday and...
  5. why is insurgency sandstorm not on game pass pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is insurgency sandstorm not on game pass pc?: so basically I was wondering why insurgency sandstorm is on the game pass console but on the game pass pc and if they could add it to the game pass pc? -Gamer boy9122...
  6. So I bought insurgency sandstorm gold addition which includes the year1 and 2 pass and it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought insurgency sandstorm gold addition which includes the year1 and 2 pass and it...: How do I get my stuff to download 5d5d8c4a-3688-4b0e-8c17-e8bc45be0e80
  7. Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error: I bought insurgency sandstorm for Xbox Series X. It did its screen like I was about to purchase but then says an error occurred. I checked my bank account and it was deducted "Twice" the amount...
  8. (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X: I bought Insurgency Sandstorm a while back and it's literally unplayable - the frame rate is so low on the Xbox One X it really shouldn't be sold as a backwards compatible game. Microsoft have...
  9. Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions: There are 2 games I have questions about: 1. Back 4 Blood. Can this game be fun playing without friends? I don't know anyone else with an Xbox, so I'd have to play with randoms or by myself. 2....
  10. Insurgency sandstorm Gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency sandstorm Gold edition: I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add on's, Is anyone else had this problem and been able to resolve this issue....